Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ 222 Syd to Sin - 06 Sept... Help please

Hi All,

I am flying in Y on this flight and when i go to check seat availability it is showing as virtually full. is this actually the case? Is someone able to confirm or is this another case of SQ blocking off advance seat selection...if this is the case when will SQ open up seat choice?

thanks

They are managed by the "seat controllers" Sometimes they open up some rows about 1-2 weeks before the actual departure, it depends.

Comment

Originally posted by j.lin View Post
      They are managed by the "seat controllers" Sometimes they open up some rows about 1-2 weeks before the actual departure, it depends.
      Pretty sure there's a better designation

Comment

Seat planners come in at T-3d from departure. This far out certain sections of the a/c will be blocked for accommodating groups, seat families etc. Check again 3-4 days out and more should open up.

Comment

Travelled to SYD earlier this year (March), not sure why but I do check every other day, the seats did not seem to open up right up to the day of travel.
          I just got in from LHR this morning at 10am, the flights were different this time. The seats for both flights (to/from LHR) were opened up about a week before both my flights. Selected my preferred seats with ease. Not so with my experience from the SYD trip, where I could not move to anywhere else in the cabin from time of booking to travel date.

Comment

Working...
          X