X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emperorsr
    replied
    Originally posted by Jumbojet Lover View Post
    Good idea, though I think most adult Singaporeans, not kids, will be able to relate to it. And if any local airline does a Chew On It collaboration, it should probably be a low-cost airline with a comical name...
    hmmmmmmm i wonder if this airline rhymes with say....shoooooot?

Leave a comment:

• Jumbojet Lover
    replied
    Originally posted by emperorsr View Post
    ...I would love it if they would show the funny side of being Singaporean and support such a great piece of work and put these characters on meal packaging and toy giveaways. :-)
    Good idea, though I think most adult Singaporeans, not kids, will be able to relate to it. And if any local airline does a Chew On It collaboration, it should probably be a low-cost airline with a comical name...

Leave a comment:

• emperorsr
    replied
    I am glad you guys liked the design! Really wish it could happen. SQ spends so much $ on licensing Cartoon Network etc for their inflight amenities for kids. If not the ilvery design, I would love it if they would show the funny side of being Singaporean and support such a great piece of work and put these characters on meal packaging and toy giveaways. :-)

Leave a comment:

• emperorsr
    replied
    Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
    Are you the cartoonist for Chew On It?
    heh nice one.. I've always liked Chew On It
    No I wish! The guy is very talented. And altruistic as his website is dedicated to raising funds for a kid in need. Good guy!

Leave a comment:

• emperorsr
    replied
    Originally posted by wlgspotter View Post
    Apparently, Lat cartoons has already appeared on an AirAsia plane - 9M-AFJ, as seen here:

http://www.planespotters.net/Aviatio...show?id=219435
    FABULOUS! Now who knows the CEO of SQ, maybe we can petition them to follow suit haha...

Leave a comment:

• SQGamespeed
    replied
    I did something for the fun of it, all copyrights are properties of its respective owners. I was just thinking what if we had a very Singaporean cartoon (I think Chew is brilliant) on SQ (maybe Lat cartoon on an MH plane too). A sense of humor is always fun!

The funny thing: no one who've seen the design got the joke about the front of the bus. I wonder if it isn't obvious enough.

Here it is:

http://srflyer.blogspot.sg/2013/01/a...es-adopts.html
    Love it! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• wlgspotter
    replied
    ... (maybe Lat cartoon on an MH plane too). ...

Apparently, Lat cartoons has already appeared on an AirAsia plane - 9M-AFJ, as seen here:

http://www.planespotters.net/Aviatio...show?id=219435

Leave a comment:

• wlgspotter
    replied
    Hahaha... love it - classic!

Leave a comment:

• KC*
    replied
    Originally posted by RCTP View Post
    I like the "back of the bus" part!
    Yeah! I burst out laughing.

Leave a comment:

• jammed
    replied
    BRILLIANT! now if SQ mgmt takes this up, all myths abt SGP's lack of humour and emotion will be debunked

Leave a comment:

• mr_botak
    replied
    I like it a lot - thanks - and I did get the joke at the front of the bus.

Leave a comment:

• concept|infinit
    replied
    Are you the cartoonist for Chew On It?
    heh nice one.. I've always liked Chew On It

Leave a comment:

• CarbonMan
    replied
    I did something for the fun of it, all copyrights are properties of its respective owners. I was just thinking what if we had a very Singaporean cartoon (I think Chew is brilliant) on SQ (maybe Lat cartoon on an MH plane too). A sense of humor is always fun!

The funny thing: no one who've seen the design got the joke about the front of the bus. I wonder if it isn't obvious enough.

Here it is:

http://srflyer.blogspot.sg/2013/01/a...es-adopts.html
    Love it!

Leave a comment:

• j.lin
    replied
    Love it!

Leave a comment:

• RCTP
    replied
    I like the "back of the bus" part!

Leave a comment: