No announcement yet.

The useless new website, launched in May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the past few tickets, I've needed call centre to complete the booking.

This is after entering my CC number and giving the 6 digit phone PIN

I'm disconnected from website

On their end they can see the booking but transaction was not completed

Comment

• I made two award bookings yesterday (Sun night) from two accounts on the same machine in two different browsers (IE11 + Chrome). My god the site was so super slow in loading all the fancy items. It took 10-15 seconds again for the "Redeem with KF Miles" tick mark to appear in the box. Then all drop downs were moving / appearing / loading in slow motion.

Searched for different dates and then did a RT for 8/xx to 15/xx and went on to select the flights and go through to payment page. So I think better check details again before pulling the trigger and find that it pulled out a return for 30/xx? What the heck.

So I think I made a mistake selecting the return date and go back to start afresh (the change booking function sometimes does funny stuff too). I look at the "previous searches" drop down and voila, my query was actually 8/xx to 15/xx and not 30/xx as it stored it. Well that's just great.

I redid everything and managed to complete the booking almost in parallel, but both IE and Chrome had the website responding very choppy / slowly. It was also super annoying when my credit card number kept getting blanked out / erased in IE11 when clicking to continue / complete the payment. I was glad when the payment was finally done and processed.

Puh, what a (not) stellar performance.

Comment

• It appears there are quite a number of posts of SQ's Facebook page asking if this Facebook page is official. SIA PR has answered this is not but looks like no action is done for the time being. So I think everyone should be careful about fake SQ websites!

Comment

• There was one for VS this week.

Comment

• Latest Enhanced Website and Online Check In

Not sure if it's a glitch or we can now check in >48 hours ahead but I just checked in for both my SIN-HND-SIN flights on 20th and 22nd July.

Comment

• It seems our friend the old clusterf*ck doesn't want to go quietly. When logging on now via the 'new' site if I leave the page inactive for a period that causes it to log me out, when I go to re-enter my details to log back on I get the good old 'launched in May 2011' version.

Comment

• I still can't buy a ticket online.

I was told to use a PC to buy a ticket!

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
                  I was told to use a PC to buy a ticket!

Comment

• post deleted

Comment

Working...
                    X