Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lingua101
    replied
    I finally received my A3 gold card. It is valid until 12/14. BTW my blue card also valid until 12/14 not 12/13. So I can enjoy the Gold benefit almost 3.5 years... Not bad...

but they only give me 1 tag

Leave a comment:

• lingua101
    replied
    Originally posted by SQ_fanatic View Post
    what's the official status expiration?

I'm thinking of moving to A3 too but not sure if the burn ratio works out to be good considering that there isnt a 15% off as compared to KF.

SQ_fanatic, I have not received my GOLD card yet. They told me only will be sent out end May.

My BLUE card is valid until 12/13. I got the BLUE status in Feb-2011. So I guess the Gold card will also valid until 12/13

Leave a comment:

• SQ_fanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
    Yup i have 9/10 flights on SQ credited within few days.....
    I got my long over-due BLUE card yesterday. It is valid until 12/13. almost 3 years.... I am waiting for my GOLD card now.....
    what's the official status expiration?

I'm thinking of moving to A3 too but not sure if the burn ratio works out to be good considering that there isnt a 15% off as compared to KF.

Leave a comment:

• lingua101
    replied
    Originally posted by kelvgoh View Post
    I don't know if being a gold is that worthy of exhultation. But that's just me maybe.
    kelvgoh, I guess the reason I am posting here is because you only need 20,000 miles to be GOLD member on A3, which sound too good to be true, as most airlines required at least 50,000.

I am just sharing the experience that I have gone through with A3.

Leave a comment:

• kelvgoh
    replied
    I don't know if being a gold is that worthy of exhultation. But that's just me maybe.

Leave a comment:

• lingua101
    replied
    I just received an email from Aegean to tell me that my GOLD card will only be sent by end of May

Can I request a priority tag on my bag when I fly with SQ this coming Monday and clock my mileage to TG-ROP?

Leave a comment:

• lingua101
    replied
    Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    When you redeem miles, can you please share with us how easy/hard it is. Many Thanks!
    It may take sometimes before I will redeem the reward. Intra Asia requires 25k. I only have 21k now.

However I decide to clock the rest of my flight to Tg. I need 4k for silver which I will hit in 2 weeks time and another 40k to hit gold.

May be after that I will clock 1 flight to A3 again before clocking to SQ if I drop flying for biz

Leave a comment:

• 9V-JKL
    replied
    When you redeem miles, can you please share with us how easy/hard it is. Many Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• lingua101
    replied
    Originally posted by ginkoka View Post
    happy to report that my SQ flt got credited to A3 within 5 days.
    Yup i have 9/10 flights on SQ credited within few days.....
    I got my long over-due BLUE card yesterday. It is valid until 12/13. almost 3 years.... I am waiting for my GOLD card now.....

Leave a comment:

• ginkoka
    replied
    happy to report that my SQ flt got credited to A3 within 5 days.

Leave a comment:

• lingua101
    replied
    Finally A3 has posted my missing flight on 20-MARCH. This is fast, as I expected a month from the day of reporting the missing flight (which was around week of 27-MARCH).

So now I have upgraded to GOLD!! But I think it may take sometimes before I will recieve my card.

Folks any idea if I can make use of *A GOLD privilege? I am clocking my flights to TG now

Leave a comment:

• lingua101
    replied
    A3 has credited my Saturday (9-Apr) TPE-SIN flight into the account. This is 9/10 SIN-TPE vv trip I took. So I have 19,018 miles. Because of 1 missing flight now I am short of 982 miles of being the GOLD member..., Still no news on the missing mileage on SIN-TPE flight I took on 20-March....

Gosh..

BTW once I got GOLD from A3, I want to accumulate the point to TG. I know someone told me I can use the lounge by just showing my A3 card (once I receive it), but will I get the Priority Baggage Tag?

Leave a comment:

• lingua101
    replied
    Originally posted by demue View Post
    Not too worry, I'm not too sensitive . Well I don't think it is karma as 7 out of 8 flight segments posting is pretty darn good. It is more like they are consistently inconsistent (hmm sound like TG in other areas ) from what I have heard. Some odd flights on JK or TK post fine and LH or LX go awol. Who knows. Good luck to you on getting that credit.

The record now become 8/9. Tomorrow will be my 10 flights to be credited to A3. Rightfully I should hit 20,000 makrs tomorrow. But now with that 1 flight missing, I will be short of 1,000 point

Leave a comment:

• demue
    replied
    Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
    demue, I am so sorry. I am not trying to imply that you are lying.

I just stated based on my experience. OK may be my karma..... so after I replied to your post, my SIN-TPE flight was not been credited into the account properly. Now I have 1 missing transaction out of my 8 flights.

I filled a missing mileage through their website and only get the message saying it will takes 2 week for them to check and another 2 week for it to get posted. No email.

Agreed with you that the "admin" part ia quite bad and definitely need big improvement. I haven't got my BLUE card and I was told they will only send it by end of April. If there is no missing transaction by next week I should hit GOLD status already..... yet I haven't received my BLUE card.
    Not too worry, I'm not too sensitive . Well I don't think it is karma as 7 out of 8 flight segments posting is pretty darn good. It is more like they are consistently inconsistent (hmm sound like TG in other areas ) from what I have heard. Some odd flights on JK or TK post fine and LH or LX go awol. Who knows. Good luck to you on getting that credit.

Leave a comment:

• lingua101
    replied
    Originally posted by demue View Post
    Again, good for you if that's the case. Great so it does work actually. However, saying it is not true assumes you know exactly the status of those mileage claims and I highly doubt that. I would recommend a bit more caution when replying before it sounds like you are accusing other posters of lying.

We all just share experiences here and these are my (& my friends) experiences. Out of 11 flights taken, 4 posted right away, 4 more posted after submitting the form (some claims needed to be submitted twice) and 3 were pending for almost 8 weeks and needed to be repeatedly escalated.

Maybe things have improved over the months and that would be great news.
    demue, I am so sorry. I am not trying to imply that you are lying.

I just stated based on my experience. OK may be my karma..... so after I replied to your post, my SIN-TPE flight was not been credited into the account properly. Now I have 1 missing transaction out of my 8 flights.

I filled a missing mileage through their website and only get the message saying it will takes 2 week for them to check and another 2 week for it to get posted. No email.

Agreed with you that the "admin" part ia quite bad and definitely need big improvement. I haven't got my BLUE card and I was told they will only send it by end of April. If there is no missing transaction by next week I should hit GOLD status already..... yet I haven't received my BLUE card.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X