X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carfield
    replied
    Meal

Well the F class meal has pretty much remained the same... the traditional trolley service has been gone and replaced by the more conventional a la carte style. The number of courses remain the same but I feel that the entree size has been slightly reduced. However, there are still more than enough food for one person to consume at one time. Caviar is offered as an appetizer choice on ex-LAX flight. The holiday menu ex-ICN looks interesting and I wish that I should have flown them on the return segment.

Carfield

Leave a comment:

• Lie_flat_seatlover
    replied
    Thanks from me also.

Did you get the impression that their meal service was updated, or remained the same?

Leave a comment:

• 9V-JKL
    replied
    Thanks for Sharing Carfield

Originally posted by Lie_flat_seatlover View Post
    Yes,

Thanks also. Since SQ took away Saver Awards on most routes now (in C and F) Asiana looks like the alternative for me
    You WILL like OZ in C.

Leave a comment:

• Lie_flat_seatlover
    replied
    Yes,

Thanks also. Since SQ took away Saver Awards on most routes now (in C and F) Asiana looks like the alternative for me

Leave a comment:

• StarG
    replied
    Thanks for the pics Adrian.

Looks like nice products - even though unimpressive.
    First Class seems to be on par with KE's offer?

Leave a comment:

• Carfield
    replied
    OZ 777 HL7775 First Class

Here is the link to the photo album:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...8QbNHDNy5bqLvo

Leave a comment:

• Lie_flat_seatlover
    replied
    Originally posted by Carfield View Post
    HL 7775 is the sole OZ 777 with three class service. I am sure the second one is coming online soon.

I flew it from ICN to HKG this past friday. F has a 1-2-1 configuration and J has a 2-3-2 configuration.

Full report will come online next week. I took pictures of the F cabin and two pictures of J cabin.

Adrian
    Looking forward to it!

Leave a comment:

• Carfield
    replied
    HL 7775 is the sole OZ 777 with three class service. I am sure the second one is coming online soon.

I flew it from ICN to HKG this past friday. F has a 1-2-1 configuration and J has a 2-3-2 configuration.

Full report will come online next week. I took pictures of the F cabin and two pictures of J cabin.

Adrian

Leave a comment:

• Lie_flat_seatlover
    replied
    Has anyone found any pics of the new Asiana 3 class 777 cabin?

I've had no luck

Leave a comment:

• Lie_flat_seatlover
    replied
    Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    I believe this was considered, but they decided it would difficult to time it to coincide with hell freezing over.

I still have abit of faith on the logistical prowess of SQ management!

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    Originally posted by Lie_flat_seatlover View Post
    But who knows, by the time all the 747's are gone, maybe SQ Saver Awards will come back in C and F!!!!!
    I beleive this was considered, but they decided it would difficult to time it to coincide with hell freezing over.

Leave a comment:

• Lie_flat_seatlover
    replied
    Well since the plane change on SQ 1/2 and no more *A Saver awards in C or F, I'm going to Asia via SQ 11/12.

But that will only last until either the 77W or A380 replaces the 747 on that route and I guess I'll be flying OZ out of SFO.

I hope by then OZ 213 out of SFO will offer F class also.

But who knows, by the time all the 747's are gone, maybe SQ Saver Awards will come back in C and F!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    Originally posted by VC10 Boy View Post
    This is good news if it comes on the LHR-ICN-SYD route as redemptions are a lot easier on Asiana these days compared with SQ
    Sadly OZ have no F on any European flights, just Y and J. Unfortunately I am not aware of any plans to change this, although I would be delighted if they did as they are a great airline to fly with.

Leave a comment:

• VC10 Boy
    replied
    This is good news if it comes on the LHR-ICN-SYD route as redemptions are a lot easier on Asiana these days compared with SQ

Leave a comment:

• Lie_flat_seatlover
    replied
    Originally posted by vincent0720 View Post
    ha, I will be flying on OZ ICN-ORD on Jan 2009
    will give you guys updates about OZ 777
    Great timing! Looking forward to your observations!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X