X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LHR T3] CX F

Eligibility:
    - oneworld F boarding pass; or
    - oneworld emerald status (when flying OW)

All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

That last picture shows my favorite combination in this lounge: champagne with dimsum.

Your flight must have been quite some time before the next CX flight, KeithMEL. This small lounge gets quite crowded before CX flights.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
      That last picture shows my favorite combination in this lounge: champagne with dimsum.

Hmm....I've never tried that combination before.
      It looks like one fried Won Ton and 4 Siew Mai's on the plate ? Looks delicious.
      J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        Your flight must have been quite some time before the next CX flight, KeithMEL. This small lounge gets quite crowded before CX flights.
        There was actually a Cathay flight which boarded about 20 mins before my flight (I was on AA137 across to LAX which left at 1140). In spite of that the lounge was pretty empty; it must have been a slow day for Cathay. There were also quite a few other AA pax in the same lounge.

Originally posted by upright man View Post
        It looks like one fried Won Ton and 4 Siew Mai's on the plate ? Looks delicious.
        Can't quite remember, but yes it was delicious. I can tell you that the champers was Veuve Clicquot though.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
        X