X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGK
    replied
    Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
    CGK... if you fly both ways economy without getting UPGs, i won't eat for two days on a row.
    I will pray for you... two days not eating? Need a reliable witness for that!

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Originally posted by Peter11 View Post
    Wait wait wait wait wait! Wait!

What is this about selecting seats in advance? I thought SQ had a policy for Y travel that you selected your seats at the airport. Is CGK pulling his status card for priority treatment? If so, all bets are off.
    Read my post carefully, please.
    The fares is non-upgradeable. So I will definitely be in Y. The question remains is the seat blocking. But with the fact that it's Easter weekend, most likely seat blocking will not happen.

Leave a comment:

• jjpb3
    replied
    Oh no, all the incriminating pictures are coming out!

And I'll be adding to them in April!

(Special tsk tsk tsk to SQfg .)
    Last edited by jjpb3; 20 July 2008, 11:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SQflyergirl
    replied
    oh.... i forgot..... he will travel OneWorld..... perhaps we should look at this:
    maybe not even OW or *A......... but something else.......

Note: the two models who posed for me are strangers. If they bear any resemblance to any SQtalker - it's purely coincidental.

Leave a comment:

• LukeGT
    replied
    why not this "seat"?

oh.... i forgot..... he will travel OneWorld..... perhaps we should look at this:

Leave a comment:

• SQflyergirl
    replied
    Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
    Of course, he can always UG to jjpb3's lap!! (with picture to prove, if necc...)
    You mean like this?

Note: the two models who posed for me are strangers. If they bear any resemblance to any SQtalker - it's purely coincidental.
    Last edited by SQflyergirl; 22 February 2007, 11:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• StarG
    replied
    Wow.. interesting event to watch.
    jjpb3, please do report back how this goes!

Leave a comment:

• Jubilee777
    replied
    He really booked SQ in Y!! For a moment I thought that a dialogue box will appear saying that his booking is rejected coz the system don't accept Y booking from CGK!!

Peter, you can select your seats....and CGK select his immediately after his booking was confirmed. He is now at aisle seat....then again...its not a bad idea to change his aisle seat from 3*H to middle seat 3*G and seating beside jjpb3. Of course, he can always UG to jjpb3's lap!! (with picture to prove, if necc...)

Leave a comment:

• Peter11
    replied
    Wait wait wait wait wait! Wait!

What is this about selecting seats in advance? I thought SQ had a policy for Y travel that you selected your seats at the airport. Is CGK pulling his status card for priority treatment? If so, all bets are off.

Leave a comment:

• Peter11
    replied
    Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
    :

*looks around for strange looks*
    Hmm I think the cleaning lady is giving me weird stares...
    He got you then. They are probably still talking about you. CGK, has already alerted his staff that I will be there on Monday again. I can only imagine the cast of characters I will meet!

Leave a comment:

• LukeGT
    replied
    Originally posted by jhm View Post
    I'm sure all it would take is a simple request.
    true!!

and if you fly in a middle seat both ways, i won't eat for three days!

Leave a comment:

• jjpb3
    replied
    Originally posted by CGK View Post
    Peter has too much Dom. So don't listen to him about the "strange look" from SKL staff
    For willing to fly Y with jjpb3, I will get the honor to have all paid expenses in getting 200 PPS sectors!
    I think you've had too much Dom.

Leave a comment:

• jhm
    replied
    Yes dear... now we are trying to get the best seats in th ehouse for the expected FULL flight.
    I'm sure all it would take is a simple request.

CGK... if you fly both ways economy (not in an exit row!!!) without getting UPGs, i won't eat for two days on a row.

Leave a comment:

• LukeGT
    replied
    CGK... if you fly both ways economy without getting UPGs, i won't eat for two days on a row.

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    The REWARD

For willing to fly Y with jjpb3, I will get the honor to have all paid expenses in getting 200 PPS sectors!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X