Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• token01
    replied
    With BNE being my hometown I am seriously considering the BNE -SIN segment and will call my agent to place a booking tommorow and hopefully dates will work out closer to the actual flight. Worst case situation BNE DO the night before anyone??

Leave a comment:

• iangoodwin
    replied
    A330 Inaugural 30 March.

Congratulations to "uprightman" on his (upcoming) 10th wedding anniversary.

Just to clarify...
    Myself and another FirstToFly "groupie" will be aboard SQ245 departing SIN at 0955 30 March. As SQ255 is the "official" first A330 flight (departing at 0010) we'll have to leave it to SQLPP (et al) to carry the flag. Kelly and I will do our best to keep the spirit alive in the chase aircraft (SQ245)!

Anyone keen to book onto the third departure (SQ235 at 2110) to give us an SQTalk 'trifecta"?

Leave a comment:

• N_Architect
    replied
    Update 2009-01-07:

Possibly will not make it. Upcoming trips (June to August) have priority due to likely job location change.
    Last edited by N_Architect; 7 January 2009, 09:01 PM. Reason: Update info

Leave a comment:

• HUGE AL
    replied
    Blue Mountain is HUGE AL's favorite!

Leave a comment:

• phaleesy
    replied
    Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    Someone must be confused! The coffee that is not available in C is Jamaican Blue Mountain.
    Yes, I made the same mistake too.

I stupidly asked for Blue mountain on a J flight. The FA did not miss a beat and said she'd get it from the front for me but it might take a bit longer.

I sat there thinking it was such an odd response, so I looked at the menu again and realised it's not available on J. I ran up to the galley to let her know that I'd make do with a mocha as per my entitlement.

She insisted that it would not be too much trouble to get my former choice but I was a good girl and insisted that mocha would do.
    That's a F service in a J cabin.

A good crew makes a big difference. It's not the class of travel which counts. Just my two pennies.

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Originally posted by LOWJHG View Post
    did SQ255 SIN-BNE in J last nov also(TR maybe) and SQ256 BNE-SIN in Y...intresting to find kenyan AA kilimanjaro coffee in J whilst the IFS said its loaded on FCL only
    Someone must be confused! The coffee that is not available in C is Jamaican Blue Mountain.

From C Beverage Menu:

GOURMET COFFEES

Brazil Santos Bourbon

Colombian Supremo

Kenyan AA "Kilimanjaro"

From F Beverage Menu:
    Originally posted by view View Post
    GOURMET COFFEES

Brazil Santos Bourbon

Colombian Supremo

Jamaican Blue Mountain

Kenyan AA Kilimanjaro

Leave a comment:

• LOWJHG
    replied
    did SQ255 SIN-BNE in J last nov also(TR maybe) and SQ256 BNE-SIN in Y...intresting to find kenyan AA kilimanjaro coffee in J whilst the IFS said its loaded on FCL only

Leave a comment:

• aviationfreak
    replied
    Can't wait for the trip report! Hope to see many pics!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kiwi
    replied
    Its a shame the inaugural is on a Monday. I canīt make it.

Leave a comment:

• viraj735
    replied
    Originally posted by kapitan View Post
    Tried redeeming a Business Saver and was able to. But But.... March 30th is too far away for me to make a concrete decision to go....

Try again when I can confirm my schedule come nearer date....
    I just took SQ 235 on christmas eve and the flight was only 6hrs 50mins and return was 7hrs 10 mins. (TR on the way) They also serve Champagne in business class and I (age 13) asked if it was Krug and they said it wasn't served on the BNE sector. Sorry guys
    Viraj

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Originally posted by andySYD View Post
    I am in C, seat 11F at the moment. I am flying back on SQ236 but a few days later in Y.
    Great! Updated...

Leave a comment:

• andySYD
    replied
    That's wonderful! Are you in C or Y? Do you have any seat assignment? Well, just to make it easier to take notice who and where to find him/her.
    Hopefully you can join the meet prior to the flight as well.
    Looking forward to meeting you!
    I am in C, seat 11F at the moment. I am flying back on SQ236 but a few days later in Y.
    Last edited by andySYD; 2 January 2009, 06:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Originally posted by andySYD View Post
    Hi SQ LPP, I will be on the SIN-BNE flight so you can put me down for it. This will be my first inaugural flight with SQ, as I missed the A380 one by a week...

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

ps. I am surprised that the J is still relatively empty on this inaugural flight. I even thought that I must've selected the wrong date!
    That's wonderful! Are you in C or Y? Do you have any seat assignment? Well, just to make it easier to take notice who and where to find him/her.
    Hopefully you can join the meet prior to the flight as well.
    Looking forward to meeting you!

Leave a comment:

• andySYD
    replied
    Hi SQ LPP, I will be on the SIN-BNE flight so you can put me down for it. This will be my first inaugural flight with SQ, as I missed the A380 one by a week...

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

ps. I am surprised that the J is still relatively empty on this inaugural flight. I even thought that I must've selected the wrong date!

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Originally posted by cawhite View Post
    I'm looking forward to reading about the trip, as well as following the advance planning here.
    Why not join us my dearest lady!

I wonder whether MAN Flyer will pull his trick on me again like on A380 LHR-SIN.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X