Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Yeah yeah yeah.. the slipper or sandals...

Leave a comment:

• Kiwi
    replied
    Look up what thong means in Australia

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
    Who will be wearing thongs?
    Are you sure next time you fly SQ A330 you will not feel icky thinking about someone wearing thongs on your seats from previous flight?

Hmmm I have 11 weeks to plan for my wardrobe!

Leave a comment:

• Kiwi
    replied
    Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    Are you sure you want to sleep? Or are you trying to "not knowing" these villagers? Hint: someone suggested that we should dress very very casually with Australian style, like the crocodile dundee hat. I wonder who wants to have Priscilla the Queen of the Dessert outfit though.
    Who will be wearing thongs?

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    That's why I am in row 11.........
    Are you sure you want to sleep? Or are you trying to "not knowing" these villagers? Hint: someone suggested that we should dress very very casually with Australian style, like the crocodile dundee hat. I wonder who wants to have Priscilla the Queen of the Dessert outfit though.

Hmm with you as well on board, we should have some celebration... such as birthday cake, anniversary cake, honeymoon cake, or can we consume our duty free DP and Krug on board? Another party theme would be "BTC festivities." Each of us should order different BTC choice.

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    But if you want to sleep, don't assign yourself near seating area 14-16 AC.
    That's why I am in row 11.........

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Originally posted by Jubilee777 View Post
    Do not attempt to resist....

someone else we know is checking for seat too!..one possible additional victim...
    There seems plenty of seats still available. But if you want to sleep, don't assign yourself near seating area 14-16 AC.

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
    Are you staying there...or will you make the jump to the St. Regis like the rest of the boys?
    Can't afford the St. Regis like the rest of the boys.
    If the plan goes well, I will only be in Singapore between the arrival from BKK at 1440 until midnight. Thus, left luggage service and SKL would be the necessities.

Leave a comment:

• HUGE AL
    replied
    Plenty of time to go window shopping before the dinner at the Fullerton.
    Are you staying there...or will you make the jump to the St. Regis like the rest of the boys?

Leave a comment:

• 9V-SIA
    replied
    Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
    Now with the confirmed addition of SQFAN, and the possibility of MANFlyer & kapitan attending, you guys are making it even harder for me...
    Yes....Feel the Force.

Or is it.. Resistance is Futile...

Leave a comment:

• Jubilee777
    replied
    Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
    Now with the confirmed addition of SQFAN, and the possibility of MANFlyer & kapitan attending, you guys are making it even harder for me...
    Do not attempt to resist....

someone else we know is checking for seat too!..one possible additional victim...

Leave a comment:

• N_Architect
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    I may be in the area that week, if so I will try and be in town on Sunday night for whatever may be going on.
    Sounds great!
    And may be you will surprise us with your presence on SQ255 as well?

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    I may be in the area that week, if so I will try and be in town on Sunday night for whatever may be going on.

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Yippie Hoorraaayyy!
    After a long period of arm twisting period from any direction in this world, with a great pleasure, I add SQFAN on the list of confirmed pax on SQ255. This will be a great party!

Lets start to do more arm twisting!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X