• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
    Sorry, no. It took me too much time to go from 11H to row 15

I can share a few pics but will take some time to load up.

Originally posted by hofo_mofo
    You can think of it as "operation human shield" as well....we must protect our greatest asset...regardless
    Interesting viewpoint.
    You calling me a human shield?

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    Originally posted by whatsthequestionnow View Post
    After fly on the ol'777 for the last 3 plus years in J and Y the A330 is certainly a nice upgrade for us BNE travelers and I happy about that.
    I recall you saying you were looking forward to that in the SKL.

It was also great to meet you MAN FLYER... now after a few years of being on SQTalk it was good to catchup... and more to meet others in the future. As you said... we have more than likely passed each other in transit.
    Nice to meet up with you as well, when you finally 'spotted' me. Shame I was so absent minded before we left to clock we were both in town last night and suggest a drink earlier.

Leave a comment:

• HUGE AL
    replied
    Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    And now, at least my Solitaire card showed me a bit of love. I went to NH C lounge counter here at NRT showing my Solitaire card along with my UA Y BP. She told me immediately to take the escalator up for the NH F lounge. Seating in the usual corner after having hot refreshing shower.
    As should be the case. Enjoy the Noodle Bar & ice cream...oh...and your flight.

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Originally posted by StarG View Post
    Sorry to hear about your predicament, SQ LPP. Hope you'll have an uneventful journey back home.

Thanks for the mini-TR & pictures!
    Sounds like you guys had some fun at the gate and onboard.
    I enjoyed my trip back in Y so far. And yes, it's a mini-TR indeed from the gang!

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Originally posted by hofo_mofo View Post
    Upper deck Y class eh, on SQ333 June 2nd...bwhahaha, let's test and see how well the cabin is cleaned between my arrival onboard SQ334 and you getting on the plane as SQ333
    No worry about cleanliness. Last time I did the LHR-SIN inagural flight, the aircraft was pretty clean when we boarded.

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
    I know. Given how you were treated on the BKK-SIN, I was so surprised. Demoted to the middle seat f the middle section of the cabin ..maybe SQ wanted to surround you with people.
    Yup.. SQ wanted me to be surround me with people so that ...
    Anyway, I was speechless that one of the UA FA remembers me from the past. She used to be based in Singapore and moved to Tokyo. She recalled how I used to take the UA flights via NRT to/from SIN.

And now, at least my Solitaire card showed me a bit of love. I went to NH C lounge counter here at NRT showing my Solitaire card along with my UA Y BP. She told me immediately to take the escalator up for the NH F lounge. Seating in the usual corner after having hot refreshing shower.

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
    Here are a few more picture of the ABD celebration for J777 --or is it PMBD celebration?

The crew had signed the card that came with the cake. There were 3 captains' signature on it
    Wow, the card is priceless!
    And I know June 2, SQ333, with the A380 inaugural, if someone has a birthday, it will be another priceless card collection!

Leave a comment:

• StarG
    replied
    Sorry to hear about your predicament, SQ LPP. Hope you'll have an uneventful journey back home.

Thanks for the mini-TR & pictures!
    Sounds like you guys had some fun at the gate and onboard.

Leave a comment:

• whatsthequestionnow
    replied
    Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    Thank you, Professor.

Not a dickie bird about first A330 flight on SQ236 today, except they gave us all an 'A330 Pen' when doing the meal service with a small label saying 'To commemorate the inaugural A330 service Brisbane to Singapore 30 March 2009. A New Experience Awaits.' Pathetic to be honest but I know it's all for the later flight and celebrating 25 years serving BNE etc. CCS is giving a speech and coming back on that flight, apparently. Checking in at BNE you wouldn't even know anything was different as they has no banners, cards or anything.
    Gotta say very disappointed with the whole Inaugural flight Fanfan (um none)... agree with MAN Flyer on that front... yes even in Y got the same Pen. Been talking with the local SQ office before the lead up and they seemed quiet excited by the launch etc of the new plane... but to arrive at checkin- not a peep. In the lounge - not a thing and even at the gates.

After fly on the ol'777 for the last 3 plus years in J and Y the A330 is certainly a nice upgrade for us BNE travelers and I happy about that.

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    Seat is superb if you're in row 11, which I was both ways fortunately. If these were not bassinets they should be for PPS..... I can see the concerns of the foot space in other rows though.

On the my flight home I tried to secure Row 11 and yep... its gone. J is actaully rather full on the 9/4 back to BNE.

It was also great to meet you MAN FLYER... now after a few years of being on SQTalk it was good to catchup... and more to meet others in the future. As you said... we have more than likely passed each other in transit.

Leave a comment:

• hofo_mofo
    replied
    Well, you'd better be the one to do the TR so that it won't be derailed if I get off loaded.
    I'd better make the plan soon. And have to send message to SQ requesting certain crew to work on that SQ333 in the upper deck Y class where I would be. Hmm but this crew seems prefer working in F.
    Upper deck Y class eh, on SQ333 June 2nd...bwhahaha, let's test and see how well the cabin is cleaned between my arrival onboard SQ334 and you getting on the plane as SQ333

I know. Given how you were treated on the BKK-SIN, I was so surprised. Demoted to the middle seat f the middle section of the cabin ..maybe SQ wanted to surround you with people.
    You can think of it as "operation human shield" as well....we must protect our greatest asset...regardless

Leave a comment:

• DeltaFlyingProf
    replied
    DFP, do you have pictures of the Inflight Supervisor handing the cake and shaking J777 hand?
    Sorry, no. It took me too much time to go from 11H to row 15

Leave a comment:

• SQFAN
    replied
    SQ doesn't love me anymore!

Leave a comment:

• SQFAN
    replied
    DFP, do you have pictures of the Inflight Supervisor handing the cake and shaking J777 hand?

Leave a comment:

• DeltaFlyingProf
    replied
    Here are a few more picture of the ABD celebration for J777 --or is it PMBD celebration?

The crew had signed the card that came with the cake. There were 3 captains' signature on it:

J777 made everybody notice that we had a limited amount of time to savor the cake!

After which he diligently got to work on cutting and plating slices.

At the end, there was not much cake left!

Last edited by DeltaFlyingProf; 31 March 2009, 06:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    No food pictures from other flyers on board?
    Any comment regarding the cubby hole, DFP?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X