Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SQFG rides the world's favourite airline - (BA J FRA-LHR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQflyergirl
    replied
    Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
    All I'm asking is that you continue posting pictures of the between-seat pitch...
    Sure

Leave a comment:

• The High Flyer
    replied
    Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
    Oh gosh.. you DON'T want to go there...

Trust me
    Uhhh, I may be missing something, but I don't quite get you. All I'm asking is that you continue posting pictures of the between-seat pitch...

Leave a comment:

• SQflyergirl
    replied
    Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
    What must I do to get you to be your natural self?
    Oh gosh.. you DON'T want to go there...

Trust me

Leave a comment:

• The High Flyer
    replied
    Omigod... I just realised that SQflyergirl took my comments of her feet so seriously! Hey, I was just kidding!!! What must I do to get you to be your natural self?

Leave a comment:

• The High Flyer
    replied
    BA use rather plain looking BP's. At least they're clear and have quite a nice font.
    Agreed. Also, I have always detested the dot matrix printing that SIA uses. This looks so much better.

Dunno who this airline is in FRA. They had a yellow spot on the tail with a bird inside. Don't think they're that important, after all, very few planes of theirs at the airport.
    However, I heard that the M&Ms that they serve taste good!

Leave a comment:

• SQflyergirl
    replied
    Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
    Could it be a LCC?
    Don't know. Never seen them around before.

Leave a comment:

• KeithMEL
    replied
    That salad does look very fresh and healthy.

Leave a comment:

• LukeGT
    replied

Dunno who this airline is in FRA. They had a yellow spot on the tail with a bird inside. Don't think they're that important, after all, very few planes of theirs at the airport.
    Could it be a LCC?

Leave a comment:

• jhm
    replied
    Originally posted by SQflyergirl
    No pics of feet here!
    Says who ? Under the BP in the first photo.

Leave a comment:

• SQflyergirl
    replied
    No pics of feet here!

Here are a few pics from my return trip LHR-FRA

BA use rather plain looking BP's. At least they're clear and have quite a nice font.

I've heard it's rare, but here's an empty bulkhead row 1 on the A319. I suppose the really tall guys didn't want to sit here (and there were a few big boys on board)

BA does sell the B seat in J class, subject to conditions of course - only if you're a stuffed toy, or have a 12 inch waist.

I think FRA being in Band II (?) catering gets a little salad for a snack. I found this very yummy and one of the best salads I've ever had on a plane.

Some strange building to the west end of Heathrow. Nearing completion. Some rumour has it holds the messiah for all of BA's troubles (at least that's what they're telling all their disgruntled customers). No idea what it is or what it means though.

Last edited by SQflyergirl; 12 August 2007, 10:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Savage25
    replied
    Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    The shift key and the punctuation keys are also very good at keeping fingers fit and nimble.

Leave a comment:

• token01
    replied
    Haha thx* for the advice jjb3. I found .,;"'- so far, will keep an eye out for more.

*thx - short for thanks

Leave a comment:

• jjpb3
    replied
    Originally posted by token01 View Post
    ohhh maang i need to stop being laazy lol just get that g on the keyboard and i woulda been ok with sqflyerg argh sorrry looks like im the goose
    The shift key and the punctuation keys are also very good at keeping fingers fit and nimble.
    Last edited by jjpb3; 23 July 2007, 05:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• token01
    replied
    ohhh maang i need to stop being laazy lol just get that g on the keyboard and i woulda been ok with sqflyerg argh sorrry looks like im the goose

Leave a comment:

• SQflyergirl
    replied
    Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    SQflyer and SQflyergirl are two different members of SQT.
    I hope so!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X