Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Here are more pictures from the gathering last week!
    (Thank you, SQFAN, for the photos! )

SQ LPP (trying his hand at lou yu-shang with help from Jubilee777 to take the picture) and Phaleesy.

Phaleesy eyeing the Uncle Lapan fish while still munching on the SamSui Chicken.

Last edited by SQ LPP; 20 February 2008, 02:49 PM. Reason: Terminology correction

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Originally posted by kluau88 View Post
    Is it time to start a hot towel thread ala the hot nuts thread you see on the UA boards
    I had started the not so hot towel thread already.

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
    Thank you SQ LPP for organising the DO and allowing me the opportunity to meet the other friendly SQTalkers (and SOs). I had a marvellous time.

Shame I wasn't feeling well - lost my voice, slightly deaf, sore throat, runny nose, body felt like being run over by a truck, etc. So if I came across as being miserable, please forgive me.

Is everyone at the DO feeling ok now? Did I manage to spread my germs?
    You are very welcome. Hope you are not tired of these crazy flyers. And you know next time when you pass Singapore, what we can do! And yeah you haven't tried the chicken rice and curry puff ... next time ...

The germs will work after couple days for me... so I will report back soon... especially, there is another person with cold as well. But for you, next time go with non-LCC flight. You will get 100% air circulation on board, instead of certain percentage only. Just kidding.

Have a safe trip home!

Leave a comment:

• phaleesy
    replied
    Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
    Phaleesy had her plan for her vacation in Southeast Asia a while back. Considering her schedule was very tight, as well as the play it by ears plan especially during big chinese new year holidays, Monday night at the Soup Restaurant became her first SQTalk SIN Gatherings. Well, in fact not only this was her first, but it was the first for Mrs 9V-JKL and The-soon-to-be-Mrs SuperJonJon.
    Thank you SQ LPP for organising the DO and allowing me the opportunity to meet the other friendly SQTalkers (and SOs). I had a marvellous time.

Shame I wasn't feeling well - lost my voice, slightly deaf, sore throat, runny nose, body felt like being run over by a truck, etc. So if I came across as being miserable, please forgive me.

Is everyone at the DO feeling ok now? Did I manage to spread my germs?

Leave a comment:

• kluau88
    replied
    Hmmm.. not so HOT towels anymore?
    So are the ones from UA F/C frigid? Now that I think about it, those towels on UA are a very very sad excuse.

Is it time to start a hot towel thread ala the hot nuts thread you see on the UA boards

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    Originally posted by kluau88 View Post
    I thought that was a given that SQ always loves you
    Hmmm.. not so HOT towels anymore?

Leave a comment:

• kluau88
    replied
    There will be another chance I am sure when SQ still loves me.
    I thought that was a given that SQ always loves you

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    There will be another chance I am sure when SQ still loves me.

Leave a comment:

• upright man
    replied
    Thanks for inviting me to the DO, Mr. SQ LPP - sorry I couldn't make it as I have to work certain Monday evenings.

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SQ LPP
    replied
    11 February 2008

Phaleesy had her plan for her vacation in Southeast Asia a while back. Considering her schedule was very tight, as well as the play it by ears plan especially during big chinese new year holidays, Monday night at the Soup Restaurant became her first SQTalk SIN Gatherings. Well, in fact not only this was her first, but it was the first for Mrs 9V-JKL and The-soon-to-be-Mrs SuperJonJon. Unfortunately, upright man had his prior engagement. Thus the day when I stayed in Singapore is the day when he could not meet up. Well at least these pictures could share the enjoyment of the celebration of a new year for all of us. Let them tell themselves their wishes that I heard. And let them add the pictures as well.. I did not have many pictures this time.

Leave a comment:

• KeithMEL
    replied
    Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
    I would have to add that this is after KeithMEL's parents got us properly liquored up and before taipeiflyer opened the JW Blue!
    And yours truly looked on wistfully, sipping slowly on his Coke and trying to pretend that it's really rum and Coke. At least I got to pick the champagne.

Leave a comment:

• HUGE AL
    replied
    Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
    With taipeiflyer and HUGE AL in LA!!

Dinner at Ketchup on Sunset:

[L-R] myself (still slightly swollen up, and drinking Coke ), taipeiflyer and HUGE AL
    I would have to add that this is after KeithMEL's parents got us properly liquored up and before taipeiflyer opened the JW Blue!

Leave a comment:

• simong
    replied
    Oh that video made my night, I wish I had seen that in person!

Leave a comment:

• nickbot
    replied
    Cool pics guys - great to see you managed to spend some time together after the health scare the other night

Leave a comment:

• KeithMEL
    replied
    With taipeiflyer and HUGE AL in LA!!

Dinner at Ketchup on Sunset:

[L-R] myself (still slightly swollen up, and drinking Coke ), taipeiflyer and HUGE AL

At the Saddle Ranch on Sunset where we rode a mechanical bull...

taipeiflyer went first:

Then I had a go and lasted all of 20 seconds...:

(Click on the image for video)
    Last edited by KeithMEL; 8 February 2008, 04:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X