Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGK
    replied
    Well, as far as my recollection, SQboy was in that #3 room in the wee morning hour of June 1. I was in the right hand side first room.
    I miss SKL!

Leave a comment:

• SQflyergirl
    replied
    Originally posted by CGK View Post
    Hmm is that the one I was there too many times?
    Yes..... but i think Savage25 has already got an SSR* for slumberette III this time

*Specific slumberette request

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
    number III is unsurprisingly, the best one for dot.. dot... dot
    Hmm is that the one I was there too many times?

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    If you leave August 30 in the evening, such as SQ325 FRA-SIN, you will have plenty of time to connect to your BNE flight. Well the choice SQ235 departs at 21:10. Thus only few hours for you. But if you want to do slumberette party, you can leave on SEP1 on SQ 245 departs at 9:55 in the morning. If you are in C, since you are a new mintly QPP, you will get to use SKL F per old rules.

Otherwise, if you want to stay in Singapore, then Saturday Sep 1, you can still join the dinner etc, and Sunday will be able to leave in the morning to BNE.

In short, it depends on what kind of tix you have, whether stopover allowed or not.

Leave a comment:

• SQflyergirl
    replied
    Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
    I call dibs on the one in the back on the left. III, I think
    number III is unsurprisingly, the best one for dot.. dot... dot

Leave a comment:

• Savage25
    replied
    Absolutely Shall i go for slumberette number I or number V like usual?
    I call dibs on the one in the back on the left. III, I think

Leave a comment:

• token01
    replied
    well CGK im 99% sure i can make this - ill be leaving europe on the 30th / 31st august whatever makes my arrival into SKL the best time to enjoy the festivites connecting onto the BNE at my pleasure - so a bit of help from u guys to let m kno when to arrive and when to depart to maximise time - im there boys im there

caaant waiiit

Leave a comment:

• SQflyergirl
    replied
    Originally posted by CGK View Post
    Hmm we can do slumberette party again!
    Absolutely Shall i go for slumberette number I or number V like usual?

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Put me down as a maybe.
    Hmm we can do slumberette party again!

Leave a comment:

• SQflyergirl
    replied
    Put me down as a maybe.

Leave a comment:

• KeithMEL
    replied
    I am certainly interested in this - might do a MEL-SIN, or MEL-HKG turnaround for 30AUG or 1SEP respectively.

Here's hoping that I earn enough miles from my next trip in time AND manage to get award seats....

Leave a comment:

• Savage25
    replied
    I'm in...was actually planning to be in Bali 30 Aug - 2 Sep, but can't find award flights SIN-DPS so will do with staying in SIN that weekend. Will probably buy a one-way SIN-KUL F ticket to get airside and change my dates later.

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Originally posted by jhm View Post
    CGK, having an End of PPS (as we know it) DO is an excellent idea!

I return to the UK from my little Asia trip on 12 August and I do quite fancy a weekend trip to Singapore. Perhaps even a turnaround ? And as a PPS (for a few more months), I suppose I really should visit the SIN SKL F for the first time!
    Yes, dear! You should visit SKL F. I know it's nothing compare to your soon-to-be-loved new SYD/MEL QF F lounges. But at least you see the old SQ prior to T3.
    That's why I don't mind to do CX to HKG with you for your TP runs!

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
    I think it's an excellent idea to have a public celebration of your new status! I wish I could be there to join you. I'm glad I was able to be there to celebrate your status-changing flight, and hopefully I"ll be able to see you sooner rather than later to celebrate again.
    I really appreciate that you made the time to join me in that very memorable flight SQ26! It does mean a lot!
    Of course, hoping to see you sooner, but yes, I am up for another SQ party flight with you for Aug 31 DO. Should we go to Bali after Sep 1? Oh, you have not been to BKK yet or even Angkor Wat? Or SriLanka?

Leave a comment:

• cawhite
    replied
    I think it's an excellent idea to have a public celebration of your new status! I wish I could be there to join you. I'm glad I was able to be there to celebrate your status-changing flight, and hopefully I"ll be able to see you sooner rather than later to celebrate again.

Leave a comment:

• jhm
    replied
    CGK, having an End of PPS (as we know it) DO is an excellent idea!

I return to the UK from my little Asia trip on 12 August and I do quite fancy a weekend trip to Singapore. Perhaps even a turnaround ? And as a PPS (for a few more months), I suppose I really should visit the SIN SKL F for the first time!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X