Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore Sling
    replied
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all. Happy Flighting for the year ahead.

Leave a comment:

• Kyo
    replied
    Merry Christmas guys! May the year ahead be filled with glorious requalifications, plenty of premium redemptions, mistake fares (the good kind) and lots of once-in-a-lifetime stories to share.

Most importantly. wishing you and your loved ones more enjoyable moments together through it all. Merry Christmas and a Happy 2013!!!

Leave a comment:

• Savage25
    replied
    Due to the increasingly politically correct world we live in, please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive celebration of the northern hemisphere winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

Additionally, a fiscally successful and personally fulfilling recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures.

Leave a comment:

• KeithMEL
    replied
    Wishing you all a joyous Christmas and may 2013 be all you expected and more! Drink lots of good plonk!

Leave a comment:

• 9V-SIA
    replied
    As I count the hours till my flight to ( where else ) Japan

I'd like to wish all SQ Talkers a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Leave a comment:

• SQJunkie
    started a topic Season's Greetings & Best Wishes

Season's Greetings & Best Wishes

Happy Holidays everyone ,
    and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it.

Enjoy time with your loved ones ,
    keep safe and be blessed!
Working...
X