X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyo
    replied
    Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    What's with the temporary grounding then ?.
    Same thing that happened to you back in 2011

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    It'll be my first year-end going absolutely nowhere for hopefully the next two months, possibly three
    What's with the temporary grounding then ?.

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
    I agree this with MAN Flyer about this being the worst time to travel.

But this is the only time the family can get together so no choice
    Indeed, which is what adds to the stress.

Enjoy Osaka!.

Leave a comment:

• 9V-SIA
    replied
    I agree this with MAN Flyer about this being the worst time to travel.

But this is the only time the family can get together so no choice

It's KIX from Christmas to New Year for me.

Merry Christmas to all on SQTalk

Leave a comment:

• Kyo
    replied
    Safe and merry travels one and all. It'll be my first year-end going absolutely nowhere for hopefully the next two months, possibly three

Fortunately, I have my OZ*G primed until 2018, thus I won't miss the birds too much!

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    I know it's a little early but many people are already making their way 'home' for Christmas (or are already there!), about to go on holiday for part or all of it, flying somehwere just to get away from it and there are those for whom absolutely nothing changes. Whoever or wherever you are, I wish you all the very best for the festive season.

I am delighted to say I am not going near an airport for the next two weeks, and haven't been in one since getting off SQ328 last month save for picking Mother up from same flight earlier this month. A 400 mile round trip to the in laws between Christmas & New Year is the total travel I am doing, hopefully. That is not going to last unfortunately as it looks like 2015 is going to be another heavy travel year right from the first week... Oh well, I'll probably be bored by then...

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• KeithMEL
    replied
    Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
    Due to the increasingly politically correct world we live in, please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive celebration of the northern hemisphere winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

Additionally, a fiscally successful and personally fulfilling recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other
    Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    Ah don't worry, we don't go in for any of that bollox on here.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and they also have a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

I know there are probably many people who are hoping to fly more than they do, and I know there are many like me who want the opposite. Wouldn't it be great if someone came up with a way to please both groups!.
    Now where's the 'like' button!

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
    Due to the increasingly politically correct world we live in
    Ah don't worry, we don't go in for any of that bollox on here.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and they also have a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

I know there are probably many people who are hoping to fly more than they do, and I know there are many like me who want the opposite. Wouldn't it be great if someone came up with a way to please both groups!.

Leave a comment:

• MSPeconomist
    replied
    Happy new year to all, whenever you celebrate the new year!

Leave a comment:

• sushiinSYD
    replied
    Season's greeting & may wish the next year to be joyful to you all

Leave a comment:

• CarbonMan
    replied
    A blessed and joyful Christmas (hopefully in your homebase) to one and all! And may 2013 bring you all that you hoped for!

Leave a comment:

• kapitan
    replied
    Happy Everything Everyone.....

Leave a comment:

• phaleesy
    replied
    Happy Christmas everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Lobster
    replied
    Happy Christmas everyone