Yeah the 550 was way too small.

Comment

the A320 ACJ cost only $45M

better deal

Comment

Originally posted by A350 View Post
        the A320 ACJ cost only $45M

better deal
        I'd much, much rather have a G650 than an A320ACJ. The G650 is much less expensive to operate, is faster, can operate from far more airports, and has much better cabin pressure. The only advantages of the A320 are greater cabin floor area (like the G650 doesn't have enough ) and more places where unscheduled MX can be contracted on short notice.

Comment

All nonsense. The A 340 is the perfect personal jet. You wouldn't want to go to places that can't handle it anyway
          Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

If you can afford a G650, you can afford another jet too.

Okay, some places your A340 can't land... like Bora Bora. So you hop down in the G650. Shame you can only bring a few friends along.

Then there are other days, you want to have a few more folks aboard for the trip? Jeeves......Get the Airbus ready!

Comment

dang im only a million short. Anyone willing to spot me a loan
              I'm still waiting for my cookie as my first name is Kris

Comment

G650 rolls-out. Under its own power....truly impressive.

http://www.flightglobal.com/blogs/fl...0-rollout.html

Comment

So anyone want to lend me theirs? Taipeiflyer?

Comment

If you find your current G650 too short on range...

http://www.flightglobal.com/news/art...et-the-399445/

The G650ER will be “the only business aircraft in the world capable of travelling 7,500nm”, says Scott Neal, Gulfstream’s senior vice-president of sales and marketing.

The additional range opens city-pairs such as New York and Hong Kong, Dallas and Dubai and San Francisco and New Dehli, according to *Gulfstream.

Comment

Go back to the drawing board ... and don't come back until you give me something that can fly SIN-IAHvv non-stop. Preferably make it RC, so I don't have to waste space on pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
                        Go back to the drawing board ... and don't come back until you give me something that can fly SIN-IAHvv non-stop.
                        Good Sir, may I recommend you the Boeing 787-8 BBJ (9,590nm).

If that's too small, there's also the 787-9 BBJ (9,950nm) and the still larger 777-200LR BBJ (10,100nm)

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                          Good Sir, may I recommend you the Boeing 787-8 BBJ (9,590nm).

If that's too small, there's also the 787-9 BBJ (9,950nm) and the still larger 777-200LR BBJ (10,100nm)
                          Excellent, 9V-JKL! SQ, can you buy a few of these for your best PPS, turn them into drones, so that we don't have to deal with those pesky max hours for pilots. A couple of SQ IFCs will of course continue to be required to help pour the champagne and make one of those very nice Illy Guatemalan blend coffees.

Comment

Working...
                          X