Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone pricing ...

post deleted
    Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:03 AM.

Unless there's any out of the blue announcement, if not iPhone prices would only be revised once a year whenever the announcement of the new iPhone came out. It doesn't have to be physically launched to be revised, but as long as there's an announcement of the new launch, it would have be revised. Now that iPhone 6 has been announced, the price would have been adjusted on Apple online store. Telcos may take sometime to adjust to it, but might be soon.

Comment

I was walking through a square behind Regent Street in London today and saw loads of people between public order barriers and lots of folk in Hi Viz gear marshalling them. Turns out it was the queue for this phone that goes on sale tomorrow.

One guy at the front in a tent was being interviewed on TV as he had been there over a week. Some strange folk around....

Comment

Marina Bay Link Mall looked like warzone this morning with shattered glass doors.

The crowds are getting rowdier which each new release...

Comment

On a related note, are there any shops in Singapore that have the 6 in stock? I hadn't been looking to buy it as I am not an iphone person, but I've been asked to look for one by family as it won't be released in Korea for at least a few months...

Comment

I have an iPhone 6. I ordered it online and it came the day they where released. Can't understand why people go down to the store and wait a week for it!

Not had a new phone in years, so thought I would treat myself.

Comment

post deleted
              Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Just upgraded to an iPhone 6 Plus...(online order from Singtel...most models still sold put but occasionally new 6 or 6 plus stock becomes available)...

It is great. Not a small phone but fits fine in the hand and in the pocket.

I would recommend the 6 Plus over the 6, mainly because the added screen real estate makes a great difference.

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post
                  Just upgraded to an iPhone 6 Plus...(online order from Singtel...most models still sold put but occasionally new 6 or 6 plus stock becomes available)...

I would recommend the 6 Plus over the 6, mainly because the added screen real estate makes a great difference.
                  I need to change my iPhone 5 soon - my battery doesn't last 5 hours these days especially when without wifi. Need to go see how the 6+ fits in the pants pocket especially when seated.

Comment

Originally posted by yflyer View Post

I have both the 6 and 6+. One is for work one is my personal device. Personally I prefer the 6. I would rather carry around the smaller device.

Comment

Working...
                    X