X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
    I've heard wonderful things about that property. Your detailed review, MAN Flyer?
    All richly deserved, it's a fabulous hotel. Just to add to the great things about it, breakfast at weekends is on until 2pm.

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    Viel Glück.

Originally posted by viraj735 View Post
    have plenty of photos to come and I will upload them when I get back on Tuesday evening!

Stay tuned!
    Err......

"taps foot"

Leave a comment:

• HUGE AL
    replied
    Viel Glück.
    Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    +1.
    +1

hahahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• 9V-JKL
    replied
    Viel Glück.
    +1.

Leave a comment:

• milehighj
    replied
    PH Seoul also has them. Can get very confusing after a few bottles at Timber House.
    +1.

Leave a comment:

• jjpb3
    replied
    Your detailed review, MAN Flyer?
    Viel Glück.

Leave a comment:

• HUGE AL
    replied
    PH Seoul also has them. Can get very confusing after a few bottles at Timber House.

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    ...I am currently at one of my favourite Hotels, the Park Hyatt Hamburg, and this has a dual lift system.
    I've heard wonderful things about that property. Your detailed review, MAN Flyer?

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    Look forward to seeing this TR and pictures tomorrow.

Some of you may not be too pleased with the dual lift system as one must travel to the 38th floor from the groud level before being able to access the rooms on the lower floors.
    Yes it's not my favourite system as I have stated a few times. However, I am currently at one of my favourite Hotels, the Park Hyatt Hamburg, and this has a dual lift system.

Leave a comment:

• HUGE AL
    replied
    HUGE AL' I listened!
    hahahahaha

Hey, I wasn't telling you to stay there. Rather, I just thought I'd offer up an alternative as it's brand spanking new. Glad you enjoyed it. Look forward to the pics and your opinions.

Leave a comment:

• viraj735
    started a topic Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur

Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur

Hi Guys,

In response to my previous thread regarding Kuala Lumpur hotels, I decided to stay at the new Grand Hyatt, minutes from KLCC. I am very impressed with this property, lobby on the 38th floor with 360 degree views of the KL skyline! Some of you may not be too pleased with the dual lift system as one must travel to the 38th floor from the groud level before being able to access the rooms on the lower floors. I'm typing this from my room on the 26th floor and it reminds me a teeny bit of the Hyatt Regency at TST in Hong Kong. I have plenty of photos to come and I will upload them when I get back on Tuesday evening!

Stay tuned!

P.S. HUGE AL' I listened!
    Last edited by viraj735; 2 September 2012, 07:20 PM.
Working...
X