Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Query about lounge access - can someone please help ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query about lounge access - can someone please help ?

Hi, I am bringing wife and 2 kids to NRT in April (Y class but I am QPP) - can I sign in my wife and one kid at SKL then bring my other kid to SATS Premier lounge ?

At NRT last year, my brother who was in the same situation last year did the same (wife and one kid into ANA lounge, then himself and other kid in United lounge).

I know SQ and *A policy is just one guest, but anyone done something like this before ?

Can someone advise me on this ? Thanks in advance.

<upright>
    J. my own dear wife J.

It really depends on the staff member you speak to. Sometimes they make exceptions, especially if it isn't peak hour. Try SKL first anyway, before doing the double dip. Asking doesn't hurt, and being nice helps.

You might also want to post your itinerary in the 'Lounge Meets' thread under 'SQTalk Community' where hopefully another PPS member traveling on that day will be able to assist. Rumoured changes to PPS guest policy notwithstanding...
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Hi KeithMEL,

thanks for responding to my posts (again) !

yes. guess I will try my luck with the lounge staff, but as my

SIN-NRT flight is at 0930 (peak hour), not too hopeful....

thanks again !

<upright>
      J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Family of 3 entering SLK in Singapore while waiting for departure on SIN-NRT. One family member is a PPS member so staff only allow one guest. Fortunately, the other adult pax is a *G , only then, did the staff allow the whole family in.

(Audio)
        ________
        hot box vaporizers
        Last edited by Audio; 4 February 2011, 01:21 PM.

Comment

thanks Audio,

yeah that just confirms that I have no chance since my wife and kids have no status....

maybe I will just bring one kid into SKL for some ice cream.

thanks again

<upright>
          J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Working...
          X