SIN-(BKK-)BOM on CX / OW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIN-(BKK-)BOM on CX / OW

Alas, all the talk of SQ stuffing us QPPs, my once rock-solid loyalty is no more.

Does anyone have experience with SIN-BKK-BOM schedules and pricing on CX?

For J class, the website only prices up SIN-HKG-BOM at more than double SQ's SIN-BOM fares, instead of SIN-BKK-BOM.

Other advice on crediting SIN-India (ideally BOM or DEL) travel to oneworld status and miles is appreciated...

Thanks.

J

It seems that you have to buy the ticket individually SIN-BKK and BKK-BOM. Try again, and compare. Looks like, base fare SIN-BKK is SGD 786, and BKK-BOM is THB 22595.

Comment

Thanks for the tip, CGK. Didn't get the same fares tho.

SIN-BKK-SIN (J) = SGD1390
      BKK-BOM-BKK (J) = THB44930 = SGD2100

Total = SGD3490-ish.

Still a bit more than SQ's SIN-BOM-SIN fares...

Will check what my corp TA comes up with.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
        Didn't get the same fares tho.

SIN-BKK-SIN (J) = SGD1390
        BKK-BOM-BKK (J) = THB44930 = SGD2100

Total = SGD3490-ish.
        Mine was one way fares.

Comment

My impression is that CX, compared to SQ, has been less intent on making internet bookings the preferred channel relative to travel agents. Your corporate travel agent, or one with a lot of CX volume, will likely come up with better-priced options. Good luck, milehighj!
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
            Mine was one way fares.
            A one-way ticket to Mumbai is perhaps the only thing more depressing than the upcoming PPS changes...

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
              My impression is that CX, compared to SQ, has been less intent on making internet bookings the preferred channel relative to travel agents. Your corporate travel agent, or one with a lot of CX volume, will likely come up with better-priced options. Good luck, milehighj!
              Noted with thanks, jjpb3. Yes on first acquaintance, CX booking engine is somewhat less sophisticated than SQ's.

Comment

Alas, all the talk of SQ stuffing us QPPs, my once rock-solid loyalty is no more.

Does anyone have experience with SIN-BKK-BOM schedules and pricing on CX?

For J class, the website only prices up SIN-HKG-BOM at more than double SQ's SIN-BOM fares, instead of SIN-BKK-BOM.

Other advice on crediting SIN-India (ideally BOM or DEL) travel to oneworld status and miles is appreciated...

Thanks.

J
                I can advise you that if you are interested in *A, TG has some good J fares ex-SIN to BOM/DEL/other Indian cities...

www.zuji.com.sg

Might be worth your while....

Changes allowed, have to work with Zuji staff in SIN, who are pretty good....

Comment

A one-way ticket to Mumbai is perhaps the only thing more depressing than the upcoming PPS changes...
                  I agree!

...and I have to spend most of my time here....

Comment

Working...
                  X