SIN-AKL FIRST ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIN-AKL FIRST ????

I dont know if this has been covered yet, but I was disapointed to find out the SQ are dropping all first class flights on the 744 from SIN-AKL-SIN. Does anyone know why? as it is a big shame as far as I am concearned, all flights that I have been on over the past 4 years have always been full. They have replaced the 744 with a 772 with only raffles and low class??

I had understood F ex-AKL is relatively cheap ? Perhaps that explains why despite the high loads, it's being dropped ?

Comment

Originally posted by NZPPS View Post
      ...only raffles and low class??
      Are you calling some of us "low class" flyers?

Comment

he he absolutly not !!

Comment

In all seriousness, if it was not making revenue, then you would think they would offer the 773 as it has 1st ( while its not the flat beds) it at least would sort of make up for it. I know this might be mad but this is the only reason why I fly the 744 to AKL as I then have to take a NZ flight to CHC. Even though SQ have a service from SIN-CHC direct its on the 772-ER with the space bed - but I think its awful! I may have to look at flying TG to AKL as thier new 1st product is supposed to be very good as well? Can anyone rate the TG first vs's the SQ first?

Comment

I have taken both SQ and TG for the runs to AKL in F. TG uses the new A346 with the new F seats for their AKL flights and my experience was indeed a very good one. But overall, SQ still has the edge in all departments.
            My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Working...
            X