Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[KUL] SQ - Silver Kris Lounge (only for PPS, F pax or pax connecting to SQ C at SIN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [KUL] SQ - Silver Kris Lounge (only for PPS, F pax or pax connecting to SQ C at SIN)

*G pax flying purely SQ Y have the opportunity to utilise the nearby TG Royal Orchid Lounge.
    Last edited by KeithMEL; 6 March 2007, 12:24 PM.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Note: This lounge is also accessible to no status pax who've got an onward J BP from SIN even if flying KUL-SIN in Y

Comment

Ah, thanks for the clarification.
      Thread title amended accordingly.
      Last edited by KeithMEL; 6 March 2007, 12:24 PM.
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Which lounge did you prefer? I went to the SKL F lounge today and didnt get a chance to check out the TG lounge.

Comment

TG lounge has a better food selection. Decor wise there's no real difference.

Comment

The views from the SQ lounge are better - it's also brighter. The TG lounge seems darker and more gloomy. Having said that, I'll go to either one depending on how full one or the other is.

Comment

believed the SKL lihnge in Klia (KUL) is the worst in SQ's network - it is too simple and very crowded and even run out of even seats during peak periods or when there's a delay in one of its flights and esp when more non-FC pax are using the lounge. Its simply too small and esp for a high frequency route for SQ, its simply is non-exusable.

Comment

IMO all SQ lounges need a revamp

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                  Which lounge did you prefer? I went to the SKL F lounge today and didnt get a chance to check out the TG lounge.
                  I actually prefer the TG lounge over the SQ one. The TG one has good noodles.

Comment

Originally posted by MovieMan View Post
                    I actually prefer the TG lounge over the SQ one. The TG one has good noodles.
                    Such as these?
                    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...pan2007048.jpg

Comment

finally SQ KUL louge is being renovated - and meantime; pax are directed to the Premium lounger on the same level - before the SQ lounge.

Comment

I'll try to get some pics this tuesday of the new look KUL SKL...

Comment

As promised:

For those of you familiar with the OLD KUL SKL, this one's a nice leap forward. It's airier, roomier and feels much better. Food fare however, is still the same.

Comment

Very nice! Would you advise this lounge over the MH F Lounge, SQfg? I have a flight to finalize.
                            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                              Very nice! Would you advise this lounge over the MH F Lounge, SQfg? I have a flight to finalize.
                              MH's flounge in KUL, being the flagship, still beats this one hands down.

Comment

Working...
                              X