BOM goes e-ticketable at last!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOM goes e-ticketable at last!

Just made a booking involving SQ to/from BOM and its finally e-ticketable. Apparently from 16 Feb 2007 onwards.

Congratulations, Mr. Savage25.

Comment

I also noticed that SQ now uses their own BP's in Bombay instead of Air India's.

Comment

Good!

A question... can someone let us know if they have any problems getting through security at the entrace of the airport with an eticket?

I've had a problem with an etickets in Karachi - the SQ guy there said they always recommend that in Pakistan you print out your eticket. I have had problems in Karachi where my ticket was changed and I had a copy of my original eticket but not the actual eticket (it was changed and I didn't have access to a printer). I was OK eventually after some discussions but others tried to show their etickets on their blackberries to the security guy at the door of the airport (as they didn't have a hard copy of their old eticket and they only had revised details on soft copy on their blackberries) and hard arguments for 10+ minutes before the guy finally let them into the airport...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by krisflyer View Post
          Good!

A question... can someone let us know if they have any problems getting through security at the entrace of the airport with an eticket?
          You need to bring a printout of your eticket to get access to the airport terminal.

Comment

Oh good... found out I can get Chennai-SIN-Chennai on SQ Biz for US$1000 !

Not that I'll be going to India anytime soon.. but it's always nice to know !

Comment

Working...
            X