Tiger Air

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Air

Hello everyone, I will be flying with TR this weekend and just wondering if anyone can give some opinion if I should upgrade myself to an exit row seat for HKD300 (HKG-SIN sector). Also, does anyone know if its possible to do "return check in" at HKG?

Regards,
    zxcvbn

Seat Pitch is quite tight but if you're more than 1.8m tall, I would suggest you go ahead. But HKD300 seems rather steep to me.

Comment

Originally posted by zxcvbn View Post
      Hello everyone, I will be flying with TR this weekend and just wondering if anyone can give some opinion if I should upgrade myself to an exit row seat for HKD300 (HKG-SIN sector). Also, does anyone know if its possible to do "return check in" at HKG?

Regards,
      not possible for return checkin. Next time, consider taking Jet* from HKG to SIN. J* is by far, much better.
      Life's A Bitch,
      Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
        Seat Pitch is quite tight but if you're more than 1.8m tall, I would suggest you go ahead. But HKD300 seems rather steep to me.
        Sorry, i meant HKD 300 for both sectors.
        Thanks for your opinions!
        zxcvbn

Comment

Working...
        X