[BKK] TG Royal First Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BKK] TG Royal First Lounge

As far as I was told, this lounge is strictly only for First Class pax. PPS flying C will not gain entry here.

Note: I thought someone had posted the pictures of this lounge, but could not locate it. Thus I only took the shower room pics last time I was there.

Shower Room

The Sink

The Box

L'Occitane Kit

Comment

So that's where they are hiding the kits, instead of having them loaded on board!

(heard about a shortage of them in TG C...on TOF, which is having database problems at present )

Awesome pix, btw, CGK - what camera (and/or lens combo) are you using??

Comment

The kits in the picture are available in the shower room in BKK TG F lounge. I have no idea about on-board kit on TG C.
        The kits in the lounge can be found inside the box inside the purple pouch.

I use Canon Digital IXUS 900 Ti (Canon Zoom Lens 3x, 7.7-23.1mm 1:2.8-4.9 10.0MegaPixels)

Comment

If I - as Star Gold - fly SQ F out of BKK, could I use this lounge? I got different answers so far, depending if I ask SQ or TG
          FLYGVA
          Hotel and Trip Reports

Comment

My brother was not *G when he flew SQ F from BKK. He was able to enter the TG F lounge without any issues.
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
              My brother was not *G when he flew SQ F from BKK. He was able to enter the TG F lounge without any issues.
              Okay, thanks for the quick reply
              FLYGVA
              Hotel and Trip Reports

Comment

BKK TG F Lounge is basically only for F BP ticket holder. Thus *G status won't matter. And that's why you get a conflicting answer by telling that you are *G.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                  BKK TG F Lounge is basically only for F BP ticket holder. Thus *G status won't matter. And that's why you get a conflicting answer by telling that you are *G.
                  Well, I had to call SQ and asked by this occasion which lounge they use fot F pax and the lady told me the TG F, but was not sure. I called Friday TG because of the hassle which flight ouf of which airport and asked also about the use of the TG F lounge, if I will fly SQ in F. They told me, I could not use the F lounge of TG, this is ]i]only[/i] for F pax of TG and not of F pax on any Star Alliance Carriere.
                  FLYGVA
                  Hotel and Trip Reports

Comment

I think you talked to a confused TG staff member, FLYGVA. Not too unexpected, unfortunately.

I'm very sure you'll be able to use the TG F lounge by showing your SQ F BP.
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                      I'm very sure you'll be able to use the TG F lounge by showing your SQ F BP.
                      There is no other decent F lounge at BKK except TG F. And I remembered last month I was there after Chinese New Year.

Comment

When I was earlier January, I was asked to enter the TG F lounge with my SQ F BP. When I was there in December with my SQ C BP, I was only allowed to enter the Business Class lounge despite having the PPS and *G status. So, PPS or *G will not entitle you to the F Class lounge.
                        Last edited by UMD; 12 March 2007, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Confirmation from SQ agent at landside:

- Only SQ red BP can go to TG F lounge. Without Gold sticker (i.e. Solitaire), no guest allowed.

- Others will have to go to J lounge

- Royal Spa is only for J and F pax of TG only. Can't do the massage with SQ BP.

Comment

Confirmation from SQ agent at landside:

- Only SQ red BP can go to TG F lounge. Without Gold sticker (i.e. Solitaire), no guest allowed.
                            Isn't one guest an alliance wide benefit for F pax?

Comment

- Others will have to go to J lounge

- Royal Spa is only for J and F pax of TG only. Can't do the massage with SQ BP.
                              Hmm, well I got in the TG F lounge with a Raffles Class BP a couple of months ago.

I can also confirm the rule for access to the Royal Spa lounge as i tried a couple of weeks ago when flying LH in F and was refused entry.

Comment

Working...
                              X