Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SQSM disappeared from F cabin cuisine???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQSM disappeared from F cabin cuisine???

Has anyone noticed that Shi Quan Shi Mei menu has disappeared from the F cabin cuisine option on the SQ website? Only Kyo Kaiseki and Shahi Thali are on there now.
    Or it's just me that couldn't find it on the SQ website??
    Is that really mean that no more SQSM option on board for F meal?
    Can anyone confirm this??
    Got SQ870 and SQ865 in this couple weeks ahead, and don't want get surprise with no SQSM on board...
    Thanks guys...

Originally posted by Dent@SUB View Post
    Has anyone noticed that Shi Quan Shi Mei menu has disappeared from the F cabin cuisine option on the SQ website? Only Kyo Kaiseki and Shahi Thali are on there now.
    Or it's just me that couldn't find it on the SQ website??
    Is that really mean that no more SQSM option on board for F meal?
    Can anyone confirm this??
    Got SQ870 and SQ865 in this couple weeks ahead, and don't want get surprise with no SQSM on board...
    Thanks guys...
    Yes, No more SQSM with effect from 1 March 2010. I announced it in below link.

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthr...p?t=19&page=25

Comment

Thanks feb01mel.... I have missed that posts...
      Now I know what I have to order now... Japanese meal then...

Comment

Sad, isn't it? Can confirm no SQSM on yesterday's SQ805 also in F (although I was in J). On a side note, I've now had two weeks with two superb SQ blue kebayas. What could I possibly be doing right?!

Comment

Good karma Kyo+, what goes around, comes around.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            Sad, isn't it? Can confirm no SQSM on yesterday's SQ805 also in F (although I was in J). On a side note, I've now had two weeks with two superb SQ blue kebayas. What could I possibly be doing right?!
            Very sad.....
            Thanks for the first hand confirmation.
            Any specific reason why they did this? Another cost cutting? (in F cabin? Unbelieveable! )
            Btw, agreed with kelvgoh.....
            with your nice boy attitude lately, X'mas will come in June for you, Santa will knock your door in summer with the blue kebayas girls....

Comment

No more SQSM. As a replacement (out of SIN), an F pax would have a choice of appetizers crafted by Sam Leong or one of the usual SQ's F appetizers.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
                No more SQSM. As a replacement (out of SIN), an F pax would have a choice of appetizers crafted by Sam Leong or one of the usual SQ's F appetizers.
                Full SQSM is replaced by additional appetizers option???
                not good... not good.... not good.... not good....
                even the option is the Sam Leong's masterpiece....

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                  I've now had two weeks with two superb SQ blue kebayas. What could I possibly be doing right?!
                  You tell me

Comment

Well, back to average/borderline sour-faced in Y last night, but it was a full flight, oh well... it WAS nice while it lasted!

Comment

Working...
                    X