"My Bookings" in SQ website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My Bookings" in SQ website

It used to be I can go to "My Bookings" and logged on to my account. Then the site will show all the flights I am booked on SQ, provided my KF number is on the record as FQTS.
    But since two weeks ago, I could not view them. When I logged in, only shows one PNR only which is an award using.
    Anyone has the same problem?

I booked a Singaporeair.com flight and I too couldn't view it on my bookings without entering the PNR and pax names.

However, a few days later (probably because SQ Paragon accessed my booking) they showed up.

Comment

Prior to my trip two weeks ago, I was able to view ALL my bookings whether it's paid tix bought through SQ, or paid tix bought from TA, or award tix on SQ using other *A miles. Now, even my tix purchased on line, did not appear at all.
      Well, I can view the booking using PNR, last and first name. But the problem is that I don't remember all the booking code I have.

Comment

I'm having no issues with "My Bookings", CGK. But then again: (1) I have far fewer bookings than you; and (2) I only really book through the website.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I've had bookings disappear from My Bookings for a few days, then reappear again as normal. Noticed it happens on weekends which ties in to the incremental software upgrades/fixes which are usually done on Thu nights. IT fixes one problem, messes up another...nothing new

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
            I've had bookings disappear from My Bookings for a few days, then reappear again as normal. Noticed it happens on weekends which ties in to the incremental software upgrades/fixes which are usually done on Thu nights. IT fixes one problem, messes up another...nothing new
            I understand what you are saying. I had experienced those short diappearence. But since 2 weeks ago, I can't access it at all. Only one booking showed in the list. I knew I just bought that Y seats fro LHR-SIN-LHR on line. It doesn't appear in my bookings.

Now I can't rearrange my travel because I don't remember the booking codes, or even the booked flight numbers and dates.

Comment

The system obviously broke down once you made your LHR-SIN-LHR Y booking!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                Now I can't rearrange my travel because I don't remember the booking codes, or even the booked flight numbers and dates.
                Perhaps it was never booked in the 1st place

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                  The system obviously broke down once you made your LHR-SIN-LHR Y booking!
                  The Y trip was booked a week a go. My bookings had not worked prior to that.
                  Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                  Perhaps it was never booked in the 1st place
                  Never booked? I have paper tix for end of March (return portion). I can't view it because I forgot the booking code (unless I am digging into my e-mail files).

Note: The Y booking reference is safe in the e-mail. And yes, J777 was the sole witness when puchasing on-line.
                  Last edited by CGK; 28 February 2007, 11:29 PM.

Comment

It's March 1. I still can view My Bookings.
                    When I go to My Bookings, and I put in my KF number and password, only one PNR came up, which is an award ticket using miles from other *A. The rest of my bookings are not listed.

Comment

I am booked in 2 weeks and my bookings are showing up on the SQ website after logging in. I have checked frequently and they have always been there.
                      I am sure you have done this already but if not I would definetly call SQ and ask what is happening.

I would like to add another question, if booking through a TA or online TA and ticket is issued on SQ, will it show on "My Bookings" even then?
                      If so that would be great, just have never done it as I usually book directly on SQ website. But now found out that I can save about $ 100.00 by booking via TA.

Comment

Originally posted by yvrcnx View Post
                        I would like to add another question, if booking through a TA or online TA and ticket is issued on SQ, will it show on "My Bookings" even then?
                        It used to be (before I have this my bookings problem) that the tix that issued by my travel buddy's TA showing in the list of my bookings as well; as long as the record has my KF number. That's why it was very useful for me, because I can keep track all the SQ flights I am booked.

Comment

Thanks CGK. I will be making a booking online via TA website, ticket will be issued by SQ but it has only one segment on OZ. Let's see what happens.
                          By the way, I just checked my booking and it's there, with seats etc.
                          Do you have any experience calling the PPS coordinator in YVR?
                          I tried to call twice now and just keep getting an answering machine, left two messages but no response yet.

Let us know if your bookings show up again.

Comment

I just have to correct and update my comment about SQ not having called back yet. Just received a very friendly call. Took care of everything SQ style.
                            Happened to be driving with a friend and he was really impressed just listening.
                            I am sorry CGK, don't mean to hijack your thread. Back to your "lost" reservations.

Comment

Originally posted by yvrcnx
                              Do you have any experience calling the PPS coordinator in YVR?
                              I tried to call twice now and just keep getting an answering machine, left two messages but no response yet.
                              I have passed the message regarding your concerns.
                              Let me know what's going on. Perhaps the response would be next week since now the office is almost closed!

Originally posted by yvrcnx View Post
                              If so that would be great, just have never done it as I usually book directly on SQ website. But now found out that I can save about $ 100.00 by booking via TA.
                              BTW, do you have Amex Platinum? I thought if you purchase SQ C tix, you will get % discounts as long as originationg from Canada!

Comment

Working...
                              X