Opinion regarding seat in Y for 744 aircraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion regarding seat in Y for 744 aircraft

This is a specific question. Seat 34H... does this seat have the IFE box that make it uncomfortable?
    Thanks!

I checked 34H on SQ227. It did appear to have the IFE box unfortunately.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

You'll need a G seat

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
        You'll need a G seat
        I don't think that is quite accurate.
        He needs a seat with aisle AND window access, minimum 180 degrees recline.

At least the time I did long haul Y on CX I could reserve an EMEX seat!
        I don't know what he is thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
          I don't think that is quite accurate.
          He needs a seat with aisle AND window access, minimum 180 degrees recline.

At least the time I did long haul Y on CX I could reserve an EMEX seat!
          I don't know what he is thinking.

That must be the F equivalent Y seat specially made for CGK.

Comment

You'll need a G seat
            That's what I told him. One of the flights is too full, apparently. He's too nice to use his SQ status to kick someone (besides me) out of his/her G seat.

I'm quite touched by CGK's determination to tough it out in Y just for me. CGK, I hope no one (cough cough a KUL-based SQTalker) is putting evil thoughts in your head about taking pictures.
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

You'll need a G seat
              My terrible mistake. The correct seat should be 66E or 66F

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                I hope no one (cough cough a KUL-based SQTalker) is putting evil thoughts in your head about taking pictures.
                let's put it this way....... you'll be spending many an hour awake for you WILL fear the peril of falling asleep

Comment

SQ's EY seat-pitch of 32" (altho some of its 773s are at 33" pitch) is actually not as good as other aisan carriers like MAS, Thai, ANA which are at 34".
                  Adnd it seems wierd that SQ's touted its new 77w EY seat as "better n bigger than before" - when in fact its new 77W EY seat pitch is only 32"?

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                    let's put it this way....... you'll be spending many an hour awake for you WILL fear the peril of falling asleep
                    Lets us pray that I would be able to stay awake and capture those precious moments in the sky!

Comment

Originally posted by flyguy View Post
                      SQ's EY seat-pitch of 32" (altho some of its 773s are at 33" pitch) is actually not as good as other aisan carriers like MAS, Thai, ANA which are at 34".
                      Adnd it seems wierd that SQ's touted its new 77w EY seat as "better n bigger than before" - when in fact its new 77W EY seat pitch is only 32"?
                      Seat pitch unfortunately only tells part of the story. The thickness of the seat back will also determine the space available. You may note from the pics that the 77W seats are thinner than on other planes.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                        Lets us pray that I would be able to stay awake and capture those precious moments in the sky!
                        And we await!!

Comment

Need further help here. According to seatguru.com 32G is not good, as well as 32H. So, which pax currently booked that need to be bumped out from his/her seats? 32G, 33G, 34G, or 35G, or should I go for 32H? Thanks!

Comment

My parents and I liked 32H, J, K on SQ637.

(assuming all 744s have 32HJK as the bulkhead row...)
                            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Which flights are you taking? Would love to see a pic of CGK in long haul Y.
                              My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Working...
                              X