Seafood meal questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seafood meal questions

Everytime I fly SQ I always get tempted to try their Seafood meal, but I always think it is not going to be something really special since SQ is cutting costs. Once I tried ordering it through the phone, and they told me since I'm in Y I can't order seafood (I presume he was thinking I wanted to BTC ) So, what does a seafood meal consist of? More importantly, how does it taste? My next few flights with SQ are to PEK (J), HKG (Y), LHR (Y) and SYD (F).

Thanks in advance
    Cabin Crew, takeoff stations...

This has been answered a few times already, please do a search

Comment

Wonder had anyone tried to pre-order seafood meal ex-TPE, afternoon flight? Wonder what will they serve? For Ex-HKG, they always serve scallop + prawn with spaggetti and the taste is good whereas Ex-SIN seafood meal taste awful

Comment

Originally posted by PCboy View Post
        Wonder had anyone tried to pre-order seafood meal ex-TPE, afternoon flight? Wonder what will they serve? For Ex-HKG, they always serve scallop + prawn with spaggetti and the taste is good whereas Ex-SIN seafood meal taste awful
        I got the same (i.e. fried fish, scallop prawn with spaghetti) on SQ879 just now
        visit my blog

Comment

Working...
        X