Travelled on SIA B747 recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelled on SIA B747 recently?

hey guys, wanted to know if anyone of you travelled on the B747 recently? If yes, what sort of model are available in-flight?

The aircraft models carried are the same on any Singapore Airlines flights, irrespective of the aircraft operating the flight. If I remember correctly, the current models are the 1:400 B744 by Herpa and 1:500 B77W by Herpa. The 1:200 B744 by Herpa is available by mail order only.

Comment

A380s were available up until mid-January.

If you are travelling on two or more SQ flights, my advice is to ask for your desired item on the first trip; if they don't have it, give them the details of your next flight and ask them to reserve a model for you.

-> That's probably how I got one of the (maybe) last A380 models.

Comment

Originally posted by b-hqb View Post
        A380s were available up until mid-January.

If you are travelling on two or more SQ flights, my advice is to ask for your desired item on the first trip; if they don't have it, give them the details of your next flight and ask them to reserve a model for you.

-> That's probably how I got one of the (maybe) last A380 models.
        Unfortunately for me that was right around the time I flew SQ and was disappointed I could not get both the A380 and 77W models. Tried getting a 77W on one sector but the model wasn't available (sold out) and therefore had to wait for the next sector, very nice model might I add.

Comment

Working...
        X