Lounge patrons attitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lounge patrons attitude

Here I am at SKL F. Watching other pax behaviour. Something that really annoys me, and I am embarassed about it because I am also Indonesian, the two Indonesian guys seating 10 meters from me. He talked on the phone loud enough for me to hear, and he uses the speaker phone of his cellphone. He gave orders to his secretary perhaps.
    Luckily since I kept glancing at them, his comapnion asked him to turn off the speaker phone and lowering th evolume of his conversation.

I've picked up a neat trick on US domestic flights where people start talking loudly on their mobiles as soon as the plane lands. I just look at them, smile/nod/make it obvious that I'm listening in to the conversation. Amazing how quickly they shut up after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
      I've picked up a neat trick on US domestic flights where people start talking loudly on their mobiles as soon as the plane lands. I just look at them, smile/nod/make it obvious that I'm listening in to the conversation. Amazing how quickly they shut up after that.
      It is amazing how frequently this phenomenon of people urgently needing to talk on their mobiles immediately upon landing seems to happen here... I think I will begin to try your tactic.

Comment

Working...
      X