The "What's in Krisshop this month" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "What's in Krisshop this month" thread

I thought I'd put up this thread cause a lot of the time I wonder what's in the Krisshop magazine in a given month, if there are any discounts as well as highlights or amendments (new products, old products dropped)

I'm sure like many of you, I'd prefer to be able to know what's to expect before boarding ........

Count me in as someone who will appreciate the heads-up.

More so in April.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Here's a good place to start:

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...t_Whatsnew.jsp

Comment

what happened to the kebaya that was sold on board? They used the same fabric as the ones for the FA right?

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
          Yes, that's indeed a good place to start - but that only covers the mail order portion. Nothing in it about what's sold onboard

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            Yes, that's indeed a good place to start - but that only covers the mail order portion. Nothing in it about what's sold onboard
            That answers the first question that came to my mind - I wondered how the online listings compared to on-board - Thanks!

Comment

Isn't the "Inflight Sales" prices indicative that those products are sold onboard? From what I observed, what you see inside the physical Krisshop magazine would also be uploaded on the Krisshop website.

Comment

Originally posted by aerosmith View Post
                Isn't the "Inflight Sales" prices indicative that those products are sold onboard? From what I observed, what you see inside the physical Krisshop magazine would also be uploaded on the Krisshop website.
                There is another portion of products that are exclusively sold only on board - and aren't on the site. The ones on the site seem to be available by both mediums - on board and mail order.

The perfumes/cosmetics/skin care for a start - are in the Magazine, but not on the site.

The idea behind this thread is for product additions/retractions/updates as well as discounts/promos to be logged. I'll start it off by getting my hands on a copy in the next few days and will type out the top line contents and prices/

Comment

Are the Young Explorer luggage still being offered in the KrisShop catalog? They seem to have disappeared from the online shop, and I need a gift for my niece in Singapore for learning how to ride a bike.

If yes, would someone mind sending me a catalog? I'd gladly reimburse you for mailing costs.

Comment

The March/April KrisShop has been on board today!

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                      The March/April KrisShop has been on board today!
                      Is it too late for you to mail me a copy, CGK?

Comment

Gosh.... typing out the february one is taking longer than i expected, but once i put it up, the march one should be a simple edit (i hope)

Comment

Gosh.... typing out the february one is taking longer than i expected, but once i put it up, the march one should be a simple edit (i hope)
                          We appreciate the effort, SQfg.

Comment

Wow! That's a mighty effort!

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                              Is it too late for you to mail me a copy, CGK?
                              I think I picked one. If yes, I would certainly mail it to you! Or else, SQFan is flying back to the UK tomorrow. Paging SQFan!

Comment

Working...
                              X