Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Ensure Mileage Credit When Using Upgrades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Ensure Mileage Credit When Using Upgrades?

I usually credit my SQ flights to LH or OZ. I have figured the sytem about FQTV and FQTS out pretty well and haven't had any problem for paid flights for awhile.

However, I have never had success receiving mileage credit when using mileage upgrades. I always need to send paper documents to LH or OZ for retrocredit. It seems to me that the system rejects the mileage credit because the upgrades were booked in O or I classes, same as awards. Is there any way to indicate upgrades instead of awards so that mileage could be credited automatically.

Have also had this problem - but only when crediting to LH. Crediting an upgraded SQ flight to KF has never been a problem

This happens even when i check to make sure just before boarding.

There's apparently no way around this other than to call and have it done manually. Kinda takes the motivation away from getting upgraded.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      Have also had this problem - but only when crediting to LH. Crediting an upgraded SQ flight to KF has never been a problem
      Same here. Had to fax in boarding passes to LH to claim original economy mileage both times I've upgraded using KF miles.

Comment

Working...
      X