Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more priority in SIN reservation hotlines for PPS/First/Biz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more priority in SIN reservation hotlines for PPS/First/Biz?

I've noticed the last few times calling SQ reservations in SIN that there is no longer a prompt to distinguish oneself as a first, biz, or PPS member. In the past, this gave a passenger priority, minimizing time put on hold.

It looks like this feature has been removed, and it is very irritating. Is there something I'm missing in the menus, or is this a case of serious benefit dilution?

I think the priority call routing option stops after around 9 pm every night, and returns in the morning.
    Did you recently call them all at night times?

Comment

I called 2 days ago at 11:30pm time in SYD (08:30pm) Singapore and I still had the priority call option.

Comment

I just dialled (speed dial ) and it's still there...

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
          I think the priority call routing option stops after around 9 pm every night, and returns in the morning.
          Did you recently call them all at night times?
          Yeah...the priority option stops sometime at night, but I think its much later than 9pm.

Comment

I often pnone the SIN reservation line in the middle of the night as I am phoning in the evening from the UK. The priority message is turned off but to be honest I do not think that it is needed as the phone has always been answered immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobster View Post
              I often pnone the SIN reservation line in the middle of the night as I am phoning in the evening from the UK. The priority message is turned off but to be honest I do not think that it is needed as the phone has always been answered immediately.
              My experience is usually the opposite. When there is no 'priority' grouping, it usually is a long wait at night time - especially lately.

Comment

I know we have a problem in the UK but surely Indonesian PPS can simply do everything through their PPS coordinator ? I thought that's the whole point of the scheme ? Someone whose phone number (or if you're lucky, mobile phone number) you have who you can simply pass through all your requests etc.

Comment

Originally posted by skytrash View Post
                  I've noticed the last few times calling SQ reservations in SIN that there is no longer a prompt to distinguish oneself as a first, biz, or PPS member. In the past, this gave a passenger priority, minimizing time put on hold.

It looks like this feature has been removed, and it is very irritating. Is there something I'm missing in the menus, or is this a case of serious benefit dilution?
                  No problems today, 20 Feb 2007 or yesterday, 19 Feb 2007, both local holidays in SIN....

Both times (during the day) I got the PPS prompt - answered within a minute....

Comment

My phone call at 1302 today took 8 minutes to answer (YCL)

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                      I know we have a problem in the UK but surely Indonesian PPS can simply do everything through their PPS coordinator ? I thought that's the whole point of the scheme ? Someone whose phone number (or if you're lucky, mobile phone number) you have who you can simply pass through all your requests etc.
                      I only call SIN reservation number when it is non-office hours here in JKT. It is really hard to get through to the reservation/PPS lines, but from what I read here, seems like not as hard as the UK one.

Comment

Working...
                      X