Traitor Air F vs SQ F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traitor Air F vs SQ F

In July I'm looking to go LAX-SIN then on to BKK.

Would you people fly SQ or CX in F to BKK?

CX would be LAX-HKG-BKK
    SQ would be LAX-NRT-SIN-BKK

Any opnions please

I've never flown Traitor Air for over 15 years now
    Last edited by fumitani; 15 February 2007, 07:53 AM.

You are interested in purchasing those $11,000-$14,000 CX FC fares ex-LAX???
    My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Since you have tasted SQ F, it is time to try CX F.
      IIRC, CX F fares are usually higher than SQ ex-LAX though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rejuvenated View Post
        Nice trust fund.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Fumitani: I don't think you're missing anything. Stick to the trusty SkySuite and the...."other" First Class hard product (SINBKK)

Comment

Originally posted by Rejuvenated View Post
            Should use that money for PPS Run! How many PPS sectors you have already fumitani? And yeah with the FRTW, you can run for your PPS as well as trying NH F and LH F.
            Okay, back to basic. I know the temptation to try different airlines especially to try the very famous Traitors Air is very high. If you do it on an award, I will say go ahead. But if you pay, I will look into what I have earned so far in my FFP. I think you have both UA and NH. Do you think you are going to switch FFP? Do you think the miles you earn from flying CX F will be useful for your flying pattern? It's not that I am against you flying CX, but I am more concerned about the miles that might be wasted.

Note: Sorry, I am a mileage nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
              Fumitani: I don't think you're missing anything. Stick to the trusty SkySuite and the...."other" First Class hard product (SINBKK)
              SIN-BKK on CX will not have F-class. Only BKK-SIN.

Comment

I'll be using miles so no $10000 + fares.

CGK I have 6 PPS sectors right now so a PPS run will not happen. Maybe once I get working for a couple of months and use the $ to go on a run

I guess i'll stick with SQ. Unless someone has a very convincing way to make me fly Traitor Air.

Comment

With no status, it is very difficult to get an F seat on CX.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                    With no status, it is very difficult to get an F seat on CX.
                    Okay easy conclusion then.

*A has the route I want + easier to get seats. I have only Ruby status on OW no brainer to stick with *A then

Comment

Kudos on your quick and wise decision.

Comment

Originally posted by fumitani View Post
                        Okay easy conclusion then.

*A has the route I want + easier to get seats. I have only Ruby status on OW no brainer to stick with *A then
                        But what are you going to do with all the miles in that OW account? Redeem on AA?

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                          But what are you going to do with all the miles in that OW account? Redeem on AA?
                          My parents would have no problems using it

Redeem on AA are you kidding me. They are a loyal JL flyer so I guess they will get their F ticket

Comment

Since now the question is related to travel using miles, of course, I would not hesitate to try taking CX F. Provided that you can get the confirmed award CX F, you should do it. The main reason is for the fact that you just have flown many different airlines in F. Thus, you will have a taste of yet another F.
                            Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                            X