Your 'Dream' SQ Routings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your 'Dream' SQ Routings

If you wish SQ can do certain routings currently not present, which one(s) would they be?

I'll definately hope they would do:
    SIN-HKG-YVR-HKG-SIN
    SIN-LHR-YYZ-LHR-SIN (yes I want SQ to be in my YYZ backyard when I relocate there )
    SIN-CNS-SIN
    My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Sad to say I think we can forget any thoughts of numerous new routes coming along for a while, at least until these godforsaken A380's start arriving. They are short of birds.

I'd be happy if they switched the MAN flights to the evening, or even added a later flight 3 times a week which was being considered before the cost of fuel went through the roof.

Comment

more flights going through HK to Europe or US...

Comment

Retaining ZRH-MAN or perhaps MAD-MXP.

Comment

MEL-LAX or SYD-LAX.
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I just wish they would fly to HNL again... With transit or not doesn't matter

Comment

They should do SIN- HNL-LAX.

I wish they could do some domestic US flights. ALL THE DOMESTIC AIRLINES are horrible.

Their planes most of them are alread out of production. I dont know why they dont up their standards. If i had few billion dollars i would start a new company.

Comment

SIN-VIE, period. Or maybe SIN-VIE-TXL or SIN-VIE-GVA or so... at least let the golden goose come to VIE - then I could avoid going to FRA in order to get to Asia.

Also something like SIN-SYD-LAX-LHR-SIN would be cool. Some around the world routings like NZ has =)
                Home is where your heart is.

Comment

SIN-LUX....no, just joking

Comment

SIN-LGW-EWR

haha. i have always preferred gatwick cos i have a direct overland train back into my area of london.

Comment

Let me offer a different perspective: Funnily enough, I think it's fine as it is now, simply because our company business policy specifies J above a certain flying time, and can be combined with connecting flights. If SQ started serving some of the places I go to in Asia it means no connecting flights, and means a bigger likelihood of ending up in Y

Comment

SIN-YVR nonstop
                        SIN-YYZ nonstop
                        SIN-ARN

Bring back HNL , LAS and ORD.

Comment

SIN-HKG-ORD
                          We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

SIN-via anywhere-GRU

Comment

ORD-Europe-SIN

Bring back the ORD SQ connection!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X