Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheapest 1.25 sectors

Hi all,

A couple of my planned work trips are looking to be delayed a month or two, leaving me in possible need of 1.25 sectors by end-Feb to tap me into re-qual.

Given my recent experience and what I'm reading here about the slow depreciation of PPS benefits, I'm inclined to give SQ the minimum of my own $. So essentially I'm looking for the cheapest possible 1.25 sectors, ex-SIN.

Am currently looking at:
    • SIN-HKT or CNX on Tiger, and HKT-SIN on MI J-class;
    • SIN-JKT on JetStar, and JKT-SIN on SQ J-class;
    • SIN-BKK on Tiger or JetStar, and BKK-SIN on SQ J-class.

Would love to hear any other advice or how to get the best possible fares.

Thanks a lot in advance.

For 2.5 sectors, IIRC the consensus was SIN-SOC RT (Solo City, Indonesia) is the cheapest run. But for 1.25, your options above seem better.

I haven't checked, but you might want to look at one way fare SGN-SIN as well. Usually quite good.

Comment

I managed to find a nice little fare that gets me 1.5 sectors and some Krug for less than most of the 1.25 sector options...

Comment

Do tell!

Comment

but MI do not fly HKG-SIN?

Comment

Originally posted by flyguy View Post
            but MI do not fly HKG-SIN?
            I believe milehighj's reference of HKT refers to Phuket as opposed to Hong Kong

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
              I believe milehighj's reference of HKT refers to Phuket as opposed to Hong Kong
              alas, HKG never has and never will be the best route for a sector run...

Comment

Working...
              X