Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When does SQ begin loading the fares for a particular season onto the website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does SQ begin loading the fares for a particular season onto the website?

Any pointers from more experienced flyers than I?

For Y fares, I know it's best to look no more than one season ahead of the date of travel (if season = quarter of the year), except for Christmas, when the LHR-SIN route gets full much earlier than autumn.

Looking now at website LHR-SYD C fares in July, SQ is nearly £1000 more expensive than CX (though the difference would shrink a bit if I had to factor in the additional airfare -- yes, in Y -- to SIN [where I want to visit my brother] from HKG).
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

I think it largely depends on your station (in this case, SQ LON).
    In my case, it seems that special Y fares are entered one month at a time, becoming available only towards the very end of the previous month.
    Non-endorsable C-fares, however, are entered quite early - sometimes available online 6 months in advance or more.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
      I think it largely depends on your station (in this case, SQ LON).
      In my case, it seems that special Y fares are entered one month at a time, becoming available only towards the very end of the previous month.
      Non-endorsable C-fares, however, are entered quite early - sometimes available online 6 months in advance or more.
      WRT to C, yeah, have found them to be almost a year in advance but it was not LHR. jjpb3, YHPM.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
        jjpb3, YHPM.
        Got it. Terima kasih.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
          Got it. Terima kasih.
          same same (u need to translate this into Malay)

Comment

Working...
          X