Saver Awards and availability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saver Awards and availability

I have no experience in redeeming KF miles and would like to know from those of you who have how easy/difficult it is to reedem and actually get seats at the Saver Award levels.
    I have been changing my patterns of collecting miles dramatically over the last year. Having been a very loyal Aeroplan member with AC for over 10 years, many of those years flying over 200,000 miles a year with them, I decided to distance myself from its program as it has deterioated a lot, just like every other program, except that with AC I don't see a lot of benefits anymore being a top tier member.
    I actually haven't been even double dipping when flying SQ due to past problems of miles not showing up correctly in the program I wanted them too etc., but also due to the fact that I was getting an additional 25% of miles if flights were on SQ and credited to KF.
    I see that a lot of you are crediting miles to LH M/M due to the 200% in C and 300% in F miles credit.
    Something I have been seriously considering and trying to double dip again this year.
    How is the experience in redeeming miles with LH on LH or other *carriers?
    Thank you all.

Never had a problem redeeming KF miles over the last 4 years - always got my upgrades or biz awards within a day of the dates I wanted. When waitlisted for upgrades, I usually cleared overnight both as Elite Gold and PPS - once even when all revenue classes were sold out two days before xmas.

I'm burning all my Krisflyer miles though and I'm down to just over a 100k...doesn't make sense redeeming them on the new cabins.

Comment

Working...
    X