Staying in SIN Lounge After Flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staying in SIN Lounge After Flight

I am flying from FRA to SIN in business class and get in early in the morning and don't think my hotel will let me check in. Do I get access into the lounge as a Business class customer immediately after my flight is over?

Unfortunately for you, the SKL is a departure lounge. You won't be allowed in without an onward BP.

You should contact your hotel ahead of time. Even if they can't guarantee early checkin, they might accommodate your request if they aren't full the previous night.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Just completed a few early check-ins at European hotels. On each occasion the hotel was able to accommodate us at no extra charge ie 8am & 11am check-ins.

My experience with SIN hotels is that they are also very friendly and accommodating.

Comment

Make sure you do not proceed to Immigration and stay at the Transit Hotel. Its cheap, clean and really convenient!!

Comment

I tend to fly into T3 from MEL at 0545hrs ... My experience with Singapore hotels is that they can check you in at 7am if you inform them before the trip that the flight comes in early in the morning.

Comment

Those were the good old days when travelling either Biz/First Class on SQ would entitle you to a hotel room with transfers no matter what time of day it was, provided you had another flight to take and they couldn't connect you...

Comment

Working...
            X