Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why 773ER Q-Surchage only Applicable to Business Class Only (HKG Passengers)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why 773ER Q-Surchage only Applicable to Business Class Only (HKG Passengers)?

Friends of mine keep having an unplesant experience with SQ HKG office that 1st SQ inroduced the Q surchage on SQ862/861 only:

Quote from SQ Ticketing: We have introducted B773ER Q-Surcharge on flights SQ861/SQ862 for travel on/after 06Dec06.. The surcharge amount is USD150 per sector for normal published Business Class fare. For Star Alliance Round the World, SQ joint Round the World, Circle Pacific and Special Circle Trip fares, the surcharge amount is USD300 per sector. Besides SQ861/SQ862, Q-surcharge also applies on Singapore - Paris v.v., Singapore - Milan v.v., Singapore - Barcelona v.v. at a different amount. For the redemption booking, please consider to book alternative flights. Please feel free to contact us should you require further assistance.
    Later on my friends have to travel to Barcelona by flying SQ861 connects SQ378 & roundtrip back by SQ377 & SQ861. Originally SQ told them the promotion discount J class fares to Europe HK$2X,XXX are no longer apply:

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...ernetFares.jsp

SQ told then they have to pay the nomal J which is around HK$4X,XXX which is almost double, later on my friends got their CFO's company travel expenses approval, but now SQ told them they have to pay HKK$5X,XXX so why SQ keep charging premier to the customers? Why only applicable to Business Class but not 1st Class & Economy Class? Is it only applicable to HKG passengers only but not BCN, CDG, ICN, & SFO, etc...?

C surcharge on 77W SIN-ICN-SFO route

Does anyone know if a C surcharge has been enforced on the 77W services between SIN and SFO via ICN?

Comment

Working...
    X