PPS Coordinator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPS Coordinator

For some reason I had to re-register, maybe because I was out of the country and not active for over 2 month. But here I am again.

Just have a question with regards to my PPS Coordinator.
    Received the PPS package with the phone number for a PPS Coordinator in Singapore.
    I am based in Vancouver, Canada and thought there would be a coordinator locally.
    If someone could let me know I would appreciate it.

Originally posted by yvrcnx View Post
    For some reason I had to re-register, maybe because I was out of the country and not active for over 2 month. But here I am again.

Just have a question with regards to my PPS Coordinator.
    Received the PPS package with the phone number for a PPS Coordinator in Singapore.
    I am based in Vancouver, Canada and thought there would be a coordinator locally.
    If someone could let me know I would appreciate it.
    Hmm.. I received my package signed by the VP Canada with the phone number of PPS Coordinator at YVR.

Check your PM please...

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
      Hmm.. I received my package signed by the VP Canada with the phone number of PPS Coordinator at YVR.

Check your PM please...
      Thanks for the PM and the very quick response - SQ style.

Comment

It just happened I was cruising on line.
        But indeed, with many SQTalkers located around the world, it is like 24 hours service availability here.

Comment

yvrcnx... for your convenience remember the operator's number you talked to.

CGK is operator #43

in a few days you'll receive an e-mail with a link for a survey about your satisfaction with our customer service!
          LOL
          There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
          If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
            yvrcnx... for your convenience remember the operator's number you talked to.

CGK is operator #43

in a few days you'll receive an e-mail with a link for a survey about your satisfaction with our customer service!
            LOL

I'll remember. And not to worry; I'll only give 10 out of 10.

Comment

Welcome back, yvrcnx! I guess the website just felt jilted, that's all.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                Welcome back, yvrcnx! I guess the website just felt jilted, that's all.
                Thank You.
                I guess I should appologize to the website and tell him/her that it wasn't anything personal, just really busy.
                Is it normal to loose membership after a 2 - 3 months pause?

I am just glad I wasn't a SQTalk PPS member, it would have been like 10 PPS sectors short of Solitaire and suddenly your sectors reset to zero and you have to start all over again. What a nightmare.

Comment

I am just glad I wasn't a SQTalk PPS member, it would have been like 10 PPS sectors short of Solitaire and suddenly your sectors reset to zero and you have to start all over again. What a nightmare.

Unlike KrisFlyer, the website doesn't reset loyalty tiers, I think. (Luke would know better.) And unlike KrisFlyer , the website doesn't double redemption rates after product upgrades.
                  Last edited by jjpb3; 8 February 2007, 06:34 AM.
                  ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Thank You.
                    I guess I should appologize to the website and tell him/her that it wasn't anything personal, just really busy.
                    Is it normal to loose membership after a 2 - 3 months pause?

YVRCNX, please let me know which was the previous handle.
                    Luke

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
                      YVRCNX, please let me know which was the previous handle.
                      Luke
                      Luke,
                      My previous handle was actually the same YVRCNX, at least I am quite certain it was, as this is the handle I have been using on FT. When I tried to log in I just got a notice that my username or password were incorrect.
                      I did go through the whole list of members to see if I could even find yvrcnx but it wasn't listed anymore.
                      I think it was due to my inactivity for over 2 months.
                      I don't know how else this would have happened. If there is another way of finding out i.e. my e-mail adress, I'd be happy to give you all the information, maybe it is still in the system somewhere.
                      I had about 20 posts I think as I had just joined soon after SQTalk started.
                      I am not worried about the posts, though I wouldn't mind being a PPS Club member and getting all the perks of course

Comment

I had about 20 posts I think as I had just joined soon after SQTalk started.
                        This fellow perhaps ?

http://sqtalk.suddenlaunch3.com/inde...sername=yvrcnx

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post

YES, that's me.
                          How did you find me and where did I go?
                          Does it mean I have two accounts now?
                          If that is the case I would like to ask just to erase the old one.

Comment

That's the old and now closed SQT site which was (thanks to the SQT founders ) migrated to this super duper version which we use now. Most of the posts transferred across but unfortunately not the post counts.

Comment

jhm is a perfect co-admin! Thank you for the help, jhm!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X