No more KF Hotline number in HKG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more KF Hotline number in HKG?

I just called the number, trying to redeem a ticket...but...the number is no longer in use

Is this another one of those KF cost-cutting measures? Getting more and more ridiculous by the day...since I have to make an IDD call if I have queries abt the mileage or redemption matters

We lost our Indonesia toll free number about a year ago.

Comment

yeah.. they discontinued the HKG tollfree number this month.... but the quality of the line quality was so bad the past few times I've used it, I much rather use my own IDD provider and call the SIN number...

Comment

I wonder what the official rationale for discontinuing it. "Volume of calls do not justify it?" Given tfung's experience, there would be a reinforcing cycle, eh?
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

The Aussie one is being streamlined, as you'd probably know from another thread around SQTalk. Seems like an international cost rationalisation exercise. And it can't be because of poor volumes - it can take up to 30 minutes to get an agent during peak times in Australia, or to get through to ticketing.
          Last edited by KeithMEL; 10 February 2007, 08:32 PM.
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
          X