Singapore Stopover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore Stopover

My wife and I are stopping over in Singapore in December and can't get a hotel with the 1 dollar Singapore Stopover. Not to worry, we have found a hotel we are happy with, but we wondering about the free admission to the attractions advertised, e.g. Zoo, Bird Park etc....

Can we still get access to these free attractions and the SIA Hop On Hop Off bus if we don't book a hotel or can't book a hotel? How do we register for these? Changi Airport somewhere?

There are still regular prices available with the attractions you have mentioned.I also am having a stopover in Singapore in December on the way to Vietnam for the night as my flight doesn't connect Ex Adelaide to Ho Chi Minh City.Might I ask which hotel you are staying at

Comment

Hi there,

We could not get the Peninsula Excelsior, so we got the Grand Mercure Roxy for SGD100 per night in late December.

The SSH for (SGD1 for the first night), only had 2 hotels available, Royal and Paramount Hotels.

Are the attractions only available if you have booked a Stopover at the laisted hotels? Couldn't I just book a hotel and not just turn up to get the discounts such as the free entry to the Zoo, Bird Park and Sentosa?

Any other attraction deals that you are aware of?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Shores View Post
        Hi there,

We could not get the Peninsula Excelsior, so we got the Grand Mercure Roxy for SGD100 per night in late December.

The SSH for (SGD1 for the first night), only had 2 hotels available, Royal and Paramount Hotels.

Are the attractions only available if you have booked a Stopover at the laisted hotels? Couldn't I just book a hotel and not just turn up to get the discounts such as the free entry to the Zoo, Bird Park and Sentosa?

Any other attraction deals that you are aware of?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I paid AUD 129 for the Paramount Hotel for late December and this was with the attractions included which considering the time I booked it back in March was a bargain for the price with the lot.
        You could pay a lot more by not buying a SSH and just have a hotel room which honestly is not worth it.
        Just cancel your booking and go for a category A OR B out of the book for your time in Singapore It will be worth the extra dollars.
        It was the cheapest I could go considering the other option that used to be available to me was to stay at my Uncles Home but now since my Grandma Died that is no longer available.

Comment

Working...
        X