Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great food in J - but to find good cheese is like gold...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great food in J - but to find good cheese is like gold...

As a regular (and generally satisfied) long-haul SQ traveller, I have noticed from my experiences only the Milan > Singapore and Paris > Singapore flights have what I would consider a real cheese selection, i.e. good quality cheeses, not the usual trio of dried up cheddar triangles, soft cheese and pepper mix stuck onto a walnut and the pre-packaged slab of brie etc. that we all experience on "non-cheese country" sectors?

I have always been impressed with the quality and attention to detail with SQ food in business and first, but they seemed to miss the point in the cheese department.

Is this the norm on all non-cheese sectors?

Absolutely agree. My husband is even more of a cheese fan than I but we both find the selection on SQ disappointing. The other day there was a pear paste (instead of quince paste) on the MEL-SIN leg and the hostesses asked him all about it as they had never had pear or quince paste before.
    Qantas usually have a great cheese (and wine selection) but alas they do not have those fully flat beds.

Comment

Working...
    X