Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Local" Fast Food Chains to Die for!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Local" Fast Food Chains to Die for!!!!!!

I admit I have been addicted to several fast food chains in each of my neighborhood I live in and highly probable that some of you are as well. What I mean by local fast food chains are those that mainly geographically restricted to your city/country and its surroundings neighbors as oppose to those highly internationalized ones (i.e. Mc Donalds, BK, Krispy Kreme, KFC, etc).

These are my favorites in my local neighborhoods (where I maintain residency in each place respectively):

Toronto: Tim Hortons - I come here regularly for breakfast to enjoy a cup of coffee and their Egg Sausage McMuffin Biscuit Sandwiches which craves my mouth and are much better than those served by McDonalds.
    Tons of branches through the GTA.

Hong Kong: Cafe De Coral 大家樂 - Simple HK style Cafe serving a combo of western & local chinese cuisine and drinks (What HK sytle Cafes are all about). Baked pork chop and preserved egg breakfast congee always fill up my taste hunger whenver I am in a hurry.
    Tons of branches throughout the HK SAR.

Auckland: LJS - I am definately more of a Fish & Chips fan than Burgers. Their tartar dipping sauce is the best and makes their fish fillets to crave for.
    Tons of branches throughout the Auckland Region.

I would definately recommend others to try these three listed above if they are visiting these places especially for those in an eating budget and in search of simple, fast, and convenience dining atmosphere. So what are your "local" favorites?
    My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

I have always loved Kim Gary HK Restaurant back at home, I could eat out there every night! Absolutely love their Deep-fried Pork Chop with Vegetable rice, and of course their lovely French Toast with peanut butter that is coated with syrup and lots of butter...sinful, I know! But best combo ever!

Comment

Another vote for LJS!

Comment

Los Angeles:
        • In-N-Out
        • Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill
        • Roscoe's House of Waffles and Chicken
        • Zankou Chicken
        • The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (although it's gone global now)

San Francisco:
        • Peet's Coffee and Tea

Seattle:
        • Steamers Cafe (not exactly fast food, but still good)

New York:
        • Dean & Deluca (not exactly fast food, but still good)
        Last edited by globetrekker84; 4 February 2007, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Melbourne - BBNT. Fantabulous burgers.
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
          X