SQ285 SIN > AKL Business Class Menu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ285 SIN > AKL Business Class Menu?

Does anyone know the current business class menu for this flight as I am flying this sector later this month (October)? Any experiences appreciated as I may go with the Book With Chef if it does not appeal?

Thanks in advance

I have posted many menus on this route in business class and first class to FT. I don't have the current menu, but will be flying the route later this month. When is your flight?

Comment

I will be flying Singapore to Auckland on the 29th of this month. So the menus have already changed (quarterly) and will remain static. If you fly before any info useful, else I will go with Book The Chef on the outbound.

Cheers

Comment

I fly only a few days before you. Not sure if I'll have enough time to post the menu early enough to be of use to you.

Comment

The current business class menu for SQ285.

Comment

We will be on SQ285 on Friday 30th October. We have ordered the BTC Slipper lobster thermidor.

Curious how appealing it will be....

Comment

Apologies. The menu has just changed over to new cycle. I'll post the new SQ285 menu as soon as I get enough time.

Comment

The latest business class menu for SQ285.

Comment

Thanks mate (Kiwi) for the detailed breakdown of the J class menu on the Singapore > Auckland sector this month! Now much easier to decide whether I go with Book The Chef....

Cheers

Comment

Hi,

I'm due to fly this sector in early Jan (flown into SIN from AKL mid December). Does anyone know whether the menu is still the same? or whether a new menu will be available on my flight back?

Thanks!

Comment

There will be a new menu (cf the ones posted above).

Comment

Thanks Kiwi!

I BTC'd for both meals based on the menu I had flying from AKL-SIN..but now wondering whether I should take a chance on the new menu!

Comment

Working...
                        X