• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hhey guys help need quickly regarding ticket purchase

hey guys how u all doing

i jsut need some help on buying a ticket raffles on SQ

the SQ website has quotes BNE - SIN - MAN return 9000 aud dollars approx

and one of my agents is quoting nearly exact figures

hwoever the website www.lastminute.com is giving it around 8 thousand including taxes - now im feel apprehension to buying a ticket so much cheaper - seems below costs - should i have confidence buying this ticket - will i still get pps sectors etc - also any people using this website and not satisfied plz guys any input appreciated since the date of travel is less than 8 days now

cheers guys

I've never used them (or heard of them until now). I don't think there are any business class revenue fare buckets on SQ that don't earn PPS sectors, so you should be ok there. The business class fare buckets are J, C, D, and Z all of which earn PPS sectors and I which is non-revenue and does not earn PPS sectors. I imagine you would be getting a D or Z fare basis.

Let us know how it works out.

Comment

Booking Classes C,J,Z,D will all earn PPS Sectors and Miles.

And, 8000 AUD > seems to be average price from BNE - MAN on SQ J Class.

Unless.....you fly from BNE - PER on QF or DJ, and from PER - SIN - MAN would cost you 6300 max on SQ J (and 500-600 extra from BNE - PER - BNE), but you will earn 1.25 sectors from PER instead of 2.5 from BNE, which will give you a total of 12.5 sectors for that trip insead of the 15 you will earn ex. BNE.

But, assuming you will fly this route at least twice a year, you will reach PPS nevertheless. So, 6900 ex. PER (from BNE) or straight from BNE for 8000 - 9000.

Prices are AUD.

EDIT: 6000+ was the Quote from flightcentre.com.au
      Last edited by SQ225; 8 February 2007, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X