Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recommend F seat

to all the SQ masters..

would you mind recommending the F seat on 744,773, 772(3-class) for me??
    My iternary will be BKK-SIN-NRT-LAX.
    Currently, they booked 1A for 777 and 2A for 744 for me.

Thanx in advance

Everyone has their opinions on the 744.

2F,3F would be better for LAX-NRT-SIN as you can watch the California Coast Line at the same time to sun won't be killing you.

2A,3A would be better for the same reason that the sun won't kill you. on SIN-NRT-LAX

As for 2A and 3A it's a personal preference. Some people say that 2A and 2D are too close together. I had no problems with 2A because 2D was empty one flight and the other flight I took had a hot young girl sitting in it .

3A has more aisle space and further away from the seat next to each other. 1B would be too secluded so people don't like it as much.

On the 772 I would choose 1A as you took. There is not much of a difference in any of the seats.

773 never been on it so no help there

If you could get flight SQ63 from BKK-SIN sector it would be lovely lately they have been swapping the 744 in replacement a lot. I got that when I flew about 3 weeks ago

Comment

I am not a master, however I have had a few F flights with SQ.

773 - I would change to Row 2 or 3 if you can. Row 1, IMO, has less pitch than 2 or 3.

774 - It really does not matter. If you're by yourself then any window seat is great. I choose to fly in 3F and am quite happy there.

772 - Can't help you as I have only flown C & Y.

Regards
      SQ744

Comment

Here's my list:
        http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showpos...4&postcount=31

Comment

I am a fan of last row in the cabin, so for 772/773/744, my favorite F seat is 2F/3F/4F respectively.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
            I am a fan of last row in the cabin, so for 772/773/744, my favorite F seat is 2F/3F/4F respectively.
            2A/3A but strangely i prefer to sit on the right on the 744, so 4F for me.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
              2A/3A but strangely i prefer to sit on the right on the 744, so 4F for me.
              Hey, that's my fav seat. Magazine rack is right behind too.

Today, I got 1B...which is not too bad either as I could feel the space around me. It was really private. The only drawback: no windows.

Comment

4F

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                  4F
                  So the concept of a Party flight on a 744 is no go, eh? Let's see, SQFG, you and me will be fighting for the seats. Hang on, AFAI can remember, didn't SQFG prefers something along the lines of Pilot's lap?

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                    So the concept of a Party flight on a 744 is no go, eh? Let's see, SQFG, you and me will be fighting for the seats. Hang on, AFAI can remember, didn't SQFG prefers something along the lines of Pilot's lap?
                    The most I can afford is 17A, so you can have 4F and I'll just come downstairs and hang out by the galley

Comment

I would join the 744 DO, but make sure I get to use my UA miles to get a seat. I can't afford a F ticket on SQ

Someone can use SQ miles and then CGK and Rejuvenated can have their companies pay for the F ticket. now that is 4 people how to get 8 more on a 744....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                      Last edited by fumitani; 6 February 2007, 05:14 AM.

Comment

I prefer 3A or 3F.....

Comment

Originally posted by I-FLY View Post
                          I prefer 3A or 3F.....
                          Ouch.. we have to fight for it I guess...
                          May I know your years of Solitaire. Perhaps it will be a higher number than mine, and you can bump me out from my seats.

Comment

Oh dear, of course CGK bumps me off........ ok u pick your seat and leave me the crumbs.

Comment

Originally posted by I-FLY View Post
                              Oh dear, of course CGK bumps me off........ ok u pick your seat and leave me the crumbs.
                              Hmm in fact I am guessing you are TPPxx. I have been told so many times that I am at tthe bottom of the barrel among those TPP out there.

The crumbs? Not me... I am infamous for kneeling down in the lav to wipe clean the wet floor...

Comment

Working...
                              X