SQ CI at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ CI at Crowne Plaza Changi Airport

Is it still possible to check in at the Crowne Plaza Changi Airport for the flight?
    It will be a SQ flight SIN-MNL in F

T2 is just 3 minutes away by Skytrain and you get the F checkin.

Comment

Originally posted by wsssaero View Post
      The check-in counter for Singapore Airlines is still available it's operation hours are from 10.00am until 3.00pm.
      The counter is located next to the Concierge counter on the 1st floor.

Comment

Originally posted by wsssaero View Post
        But TPR is in T3 so OP better off checking in there if they want to use that, unless they have checked luggage.

I regularly check in at the 'wrong' F check-in (I know I know, PITA..)but as I only have hand luggage it's not a problem. If you have checked luggage they don't like you checking in at the wrong terminal, which is understandable.

Again if they do check-in at T2 and want to use TPR it's quick and easy to get across. It takes about 15 minutes SKL to SKL.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          But TPR is in T3 so OP better off checking in there if they want to use that, unless they have checked luggage.

I regularly check in at the 'wrong' F check-in (I know I know, PITA..)but as I only have hand luggage it's not a problem. If you have checked luggage they don't like you checking in at the wrong terminal, which is understandable.

Again if they do check-in at T2 and want to use TPR it's quick and easy to get across. It takes about 15 minutes SKL to SKL.
          We do have checked luggage, so we go first to T2 and back to breakfast at TPR

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
            Highly conservative estimate, there

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              Highly conservative estimate, there
              Nah, I do it regularly.

It only takes about 40 minutes to walk all the way around, as long as you stay out of the shops.

Comment

But there's the T2 to T3 direct skytrain... cutting down the time by a good 5 to 8 mins! Okay, no need to split hairs...

Comment

Working...
                X